There are 224 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#31 tried to take on Deebo and got his skull cracked

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Deebo is a f**king man. Aiyuk is nice but not many WRs can match Deebos physicality.

Deebo is the battering ram and aiyuk is a smooth cat.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Young Boldin but stronger
Deebo!!!!!!

I never want to see this guy in a different jersey. What a f**king baller. So much grit and toughness. This guy is a winner.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yeah he definitely has some Boldin in him
he was missing in the 4th QTR of the Super Bowl... # was not being called...

I still say he's T.O. and YUCKKKK is Randy !!!
I wish we could use this guy like a real #1. The dude definitely has the traits. 100 + catches for 1,400 yards type #1. The reverses are cool and all, but unleash this man!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yeah he definitely has some Boldin in him
Hopefully aiyuk can have more Fitzgerald in him. We need a guy who can win outside consistently. Bourne sure a s--- ain't it, Taylor ain't it and kittle is too valuable as a blocker to move outside.
"THATS MY $200!!!!"

"deebo samuel is a powerhouse from the waist down"

- chris collinsworth

Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
I wish we could use this guy like a real #1. The dude definitely has the traits. 100 + catches for 1,400 yards type #1. The reverses are cool and all, but unleash this man!

that takes two to tango with a qb that will get him those 100 + catches.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
"deebo samuel is a powerhouse from the waist down"

- chris collinsworth

Collinsworth says some dumbass s**t all the time lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:

that takes two to tango with a qb that will get him those 100 + catches.

That is true. I know both Jimmy and Deebo have been dealing with injuries this year, but I believe they both could make that happen. It is up to Shanahan to make these plays happen. Make Deebo read #1 on 40% of the pass plays. Kittle and Jimmy make it happen. Why not Deebo?

Some see Deebo as a #2, but if utilized as a #1, I know he has the skills to match it.
I think Deebo is a 2 as well. Aiyuk has better route running and looks faster as well. Deebo is like a young Bolden where Aiyuk is definitely fitz. Speed, routes, hands and hops. We won't see either of them at their full potential til Jimmy is healthy though. He can't throw longer than 10 yards with his injury still hampering him
Share 49ersWebzone