There are 104 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I think Deebo is a 2 as well. Aiyuk has better route running and looks faster as well. Deebo is like a young Bolden where Aiyuk is definitely fitz. Speed, routes, hands and hops. We won't see either of them at their full potential til Jimmy is healthy though. He can't throw longer than 10 yards with his injury still hampering him

I think we only see Deebo as a #2 because we have Kittle as our #1. If he were on a team like Pittsburgh or Kansas City, he would easily get the most touches. He would easily put up 100 plus catches with 1,400 plus yards.

As a Rookie he had 57 Catches for 802 yards receiving and 160 yards rushing. Pretty close to 1k all purpose yards. I dont see how 100+ catches plus 1200-1400 yards are unreasonable for this guy.
[ Edited by FranchisePoster on Oct 19, 2020 at 12:32 AM ]
Collinsworth says some dumbass s**t all the time lol
LoL. You guys know what he meant. The power in the Legs to keep them Churning !! just Like in that 1 play where he was never down and ripped an extra 30 yards
I think Deebo is a 2 as well. Aiyuk has better route running and looks faster as well. Deebo is like a young Bolden where Aiyuk is definitely fitz. Speed, routes, hands and hops. We won't see either of them at their full potential til Jimmy is healthy though. He can't throw longer than 10 yards with his injury still hampering him

i think they are 1a, 1b
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i think they are 1a, 1b
theyre both studs for sure. I just think of numbers ones having elite speed and leaping ability where deebo has speed I see him as a possession guy like Anquan Boldin
Originally posted by Heroism:
#31 tried to take on Deebo and got his skull cracked

Watch the league fine him for that like they did McKinnon. Even though I see it from other teams every week
They'll probably fine Jimmy two for dropping his helmet on that run even tho he didn't even knock the other dude down. Flag football is the future
Originally posted by Heroism:
#31 tried to take on Deebo and got his skull cracked

Im not an X'S and O'S Guy but i really want to see Baldy's breakdown on this .The O-line got a huge jump on the Rams and it seemed like all the 49ers kept it going to the 2nd level .who was that Woerner or Dwelly ? on the Left side kick out
Originally posted by 49ers808:

this is the full game huddle. Jimmy told Deebo to go get him that 1st down chain.

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Im not an X'S and O'S Guy but i really want to see Baldy's breakdown on this .The O-line got a huge jump on the Rams and it seemed like all the 49ers kept it going to the 2nd level .who was that Woerner or Dwelly ? on the Left side kick out

Kittle

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
I wish we could use this guy like a real #1. The dude definitely has the traits. 100 + catches for 1,400 yards type #1. The reverses are cool and all, but unleash this man!

that takes two to tango with a qb that will get him those 100 + catches.

We know doubt have a tremendous thresome out there, maybe the best in football but a horizontal passing game isn't utilizing them well. If we had a Phillip Rivers style qb, even with the pics, this could be a greatest show on turf type thing. Especially with the YAC capability. What did we have last night 5,6,7 drives consecutive without points?? Unacceptable.
Originally posted by socal1632:
We know doubt have a tremendous thresome out there, maybe the best in football but a horizontal passing game isn't utilizing them well. If we had a Phillip Rivers style qb, even with the pics, this could be a greatest show on turf type thing. Especially with the YAC capability. What did we have last night 5,6,7 drives consecutive without points?? Unacceptable.

No doubt that if they had a different QB that had the cannon arm the game plan would look different but we don't. Jimmy is the QB for now and maybe for the next couple of years so Kyle will continue with that type of game plan. I hope the receivers don't decide they want to play in a more wide open offense and leave when their contracts are up. Receivers do that a lot when they want more touches.
Deebo is such a beast
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Deebo is such a beast
i get why they said it.. but i am glad those who said deebo will never be the same were wrong.. i really like him bourne and the kid.. my god. taylor actually had a key catch.. now cut pettis. sign a pass rusher i guess i am fine with james with the return game stuff
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Collinsworth says some dumbass s**t all the time lol
LoL. You guys know what he meant. The power in the Legs to keep them Churning !! just Like in that 1 play where he was never down and ripped an extra 30 yards

i was shocked he could say something nice about us . even when he was on the sidelines pouting. he could not stop talking about donald
Share 49ersWebzone