There are 176 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Established, ProBowler, possibly HOF player belittle good young player on his good Sunday night game. Classless of AD.

Good for Deeboo stand up for himself.
Deebo is a YAC monster, but I would really like to see him schemed open down the field. These awesome 15 yard gains that he rips off would be huge, game/drive changing gains.

The fact that Deebo has more yards after catch than receiving yards in general is a little bit concerning to me. He is amazing at doing what he is doing, but we need a little more versatility IMO.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Don't love this. I would have rather Deebo leave it alone. Don't give a guy like Donald any extra motivation

Don't give a guy like Deebo extra motivation.

I'm actually kind of surprised Donald went there. That's something I would expect from Jalen Ramsey if anything.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Give respect back, but don't back down from disrespect. Deebo just showed me he's no punk!!! He is quickly becoming one of my favorite NINERS!!!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:

Don't love this. I would have rather Deebo leave it alone. Don't give a guy like Donald any extra motivation

I'm actually kind of surprised Donald went there. That's something I would expect from Jalen Ramsey if anything.

I love this, screw AD's disrespectful losing ass
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Deebo is a YAC monster, but I would really like to see him schemed open down the field. These awesome 15 yard gains that he rips off would be huge, game/drive changing gains.

The fact that Deebo has more yards after catch than receiving yards in general is a little bit concerning to me. He is amazing at doing what he is doing, but we need a little more versatility IMO.

He has that versatility, I think. The way he is being schemed (Aiyuk also) is due to the QB play
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
The disrespect:

So much salt

That had to be before the game, hes a dumbass if he said that after lol

If I were Deebo I would have said "Not surprised... Doesn't look like you watch any film"
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

AD had plenty of motivation. Still couldnt beat this oline.

Eh - I disagree. AD couldn't beat this scheme. We (Shanahan) figured out how to neutralize him. Awesome!
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
The disrespect:

So much salt

That had to be before the game, hes a dumbass if he said that after lol

If I were Deebo I would have said "Not surprised... Doesn't look like you watch any film"

I was gonna say this as well. To say you don't know an opposing offenses top weapon (not to mention NFC West rival) just makes you look bad because either you didn't prepare properly or you're just throwing shade after a loss.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Give respect back, but don't back down from disrespect. Deebo just showed me he's no punk!!! He is quickly becoming one of my favorite NINERS!!!

Agreed.

The disrespect:

My son showed me it this the morning. I didn't think Donald was such a DB..
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
I wish we could use this guy like a real #1. The dude definitely has the traits. 100 + catches for 1,400 yards type #1. The reverses are cool and all, but unleash this man!

that takes two to tango with a qb that will get him those 100 + catches.

We know doubt have a tremendous thresome out there, maybe the best in football but a horizontal passing game isn't utilizing them well. If we had a Phillip Rivers style qb, even with the pics, this could be a greatest show on turf type thing. Especially with the YAC capability. What did we have last night 5,6,7 drives consecutive without points?? Unacceptable.

10+ TD's > 100+ catches.

Moss and T.O. have 3 100+ catch seasons combined because it's hard to get 100+ catches when you're going deep(Moss) or fighting for every yard (T.O).

The guys who get tons of catches are guys catching a lot of very short passes ala Michael Thomas or CM22.

That said, Kyle got Garcon to 113 catches on 181 targets in RG3 in Washinton.

What a finish by Deebo
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

What a finish by Deebo

Did I see Grasu just manhandle Donald on that play?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

What a finish by Deebo

Deebo is such a stud.
Share 49ersWebzone