There are 182 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who knows this year with injuries but I cannot imagine this being a serious injury after it was ruled a hamstring. (Or at least I'm hoping)

I thought he was grabbing his knee at first and with a knee, it seems you never know. Sometimes just simple moves and cuts and it can be a torn ACL.

With this being a hamstring though, he wasn't sprinting down the field and was pretty much slowing up a bit because he was near the sideline. My guess is it was minor tweak and probably day to day but what the hell do I know.
hopefully its a tweak and not a tear. sucks if he misses the seattle game
He may miss a few weeks but I hope I'm wrong
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 25, 2020 at 4:28 PM ]
Ajnfsdjjsadfgnasf

Not going to have Deebo vs Seattle.
Hammy sucks, but I'll take it
Nice work keeping him in during a blowout. Dude tough as hell and always recovering from
Injuries . Since college. Need to protect him from himself.

Would've been a good opportunity to focus on Brandon and Ritchie getting reps . As well as back up TEs instead of Kittle
Deebo looked fine on his instagram story
Originally posted by NYniner85:

hot
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Nice work keeping him in during a blowout. Dude tough as hell and always recovering from

Would've been a good opportunity to focus on Brandon and Ritchie getting reps . As well as back up TEs instead of Kittle

His greatest strength is also his weakness. Deebo wants to run through everyone's face, but the human body isn't built to do that. Kyle needs protect Deebo from himself as much as possible.

Link? That's too sophisticated fir me

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hopefully its a tweak and not a tear. sucks if he misses the seattle game

If they sit him for a couple of games I am not gonna be surprise. Just look at what happened to Wilson. They might play it safe.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Link? That's too sophisticated fir me

He was just walking out of the locker room without a limp. Which really doesn't tell you much about a hammy.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

His greatest strength is also his weakness. Deebo wants to run through everyone's face, but the human body isn't built to do that. Kyle needs protect Deebo from himself as much as possible.

He plays like kittle except he's 4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter
2-4 is my guess
Share 49ersWebzone