• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
2-4 is my guess

1-3
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
We really need him out there next Sunday. I hope he's good to go

Looks like him and wilson are gonna miss time
I don't think it's hammy, he was holding his lower knee.. that's a knee sprained sign... it was a bad play, he really didn't need to be physical on that one because he's already made the yardage..
Originally posted by Heroism:
Ajnfsdjjsadfgnasf

Not going to have Deebo vs Seattle.

Of course. It wouldn't be Seattle if we didn't play them without our best players
Originally posted by 9moon:
I don't think it's hammy, he was holding his lower knee.. that's a knee sprained sign... it was a bad play, he really didn't need to be physical on that one because he's already made the yardage..

We shouldn't have handed it off to him from the backfield to begin with at that point in the game to be honest
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
We really need him out there next Sunday. I hope he's good to go

Looks like him and wilson are gonna miss time

Wilson we can manage without because we have McKinnon and Hasty.

Deebo brings so much to the table though and has had success against the Seahawks. Hoping and praying he's alright
Originally posted by 49ers808:

We shouldn't have handed it off to him from the backfield to begin with at that point in the game to be honest

That tells me that McKinnion is useless then. The fact the coach is putting him there in that situation.. I know he's a fantastic runner. But let the RB's do that work
[ Edited by wailers15 on Oct 25, 2020 at 10:59 PM ]

It was diagnosed as a hammy...now it will just be about what grade strain it is.

Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Deebo looked fine on his instagram story

Link? That's too sophisticated fir me

He was just walking out of the locker room without a limp. Which really doesn't tell you much about a hammy.

Better than using crutches. Doubt he plays this week but it might not be as serious as we think
Should be minor of he is walking without limping
[ Edited by proniner1 on Oct 26, 2020 at 4:59 AM ]
What was he doing at running back at that point in the game. It was a third and long, I think final play of the 3rd and a blowout. My God!
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
What was he doing at running back at that point in the game. It was a third and long, I think final play of the 3rd and a blowout. My God!

Because we don't have any RB's
Nothing yet? What the hell? We usually get info by now
Share 49ersWebzone