Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 259 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deebo can be a #1. Our QBs just don't have the arm talent to truly utilize him in that way. Whether that be Jimmy's deep ball accuracy, nicks noodle arm, beathards inaccuracy. But the talent is there. Hes not tyreek hill burn you down the sidelines fast but he's fast enough. We already know what he can do underneath and how hard he is to take him down.

The scheme/QBs are holding him back though
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Nov 29, 2020 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
49ers receiver Deebo Samuel set career highs in receptions and yards with 11 catches for 134 yards.

Impressive considering who's throwing him the ball.
Guy is a player. NO need to put him in at tailback and give him the ball at the end of the 3rd quarter with the game already in hand. Keep him healthy.
Yac king💪🏼
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I hope the same reporter asks Donald about Deebo again.

That 🤡 knows his name now
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

What did Donald say about Deebo? And what reporter?
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Hes just gonna make Deebo mad with stupid ass comments like that. Watch Deebo go off next time we play them

Oh, he will, and I for one can't wait! More like "who is aaron donald?" after his lackluster performance last night.

Gonna be fun watching this offense at full strength one day with Kittle, Mostert, Deebo and Aiyuk.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

What did Donald say about Deebo? And what reporter?

A reporter (not sure who) asked Aaron Donald about Deebo's performance after last game. Donald's response..."who?"
  • Antix
  • Veteran
lol. He's such a beast. Like a Linebacker playing WR.

Aiyuk has #1 potential
Love You, Deebo.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Deebo can be a #1. Our QBs just don't have the arm talent to truly utilize him in that way. Whether that be Jimmy's deep ball accuracy, nicks noodle arm, beathards inaccuracy. But the talent is there. Hes not tyreek hill burn you down the sidelines fast but he's fast enough. We already know what he can do underneath and how hard he is to take him down.

The scheme/QBs are holding him back though

Agreed. Him and Aiyuk. I said we have a great situation at the skill positions. Looking forward to next year.
Deebo is
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Deebo is a problem for teams. Now let's get Ayiuk and him together next week.
Share 49ersWebzone