There are 248 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Deebo sat out of Thursday's practice. Hammy still bothering him.

It's not bothering him - they're just resting it.

Yeah. Hamstrings are tricky. They dont heal until the season is over. Let him rest during the week, jog him through walkthroughs and play him on game day.
He good.

I just want to get a few weeks with our Colt combo (1911)
RIP to the OG Deebo

Hope Baby Deebo scores 4 TDs this Sunday to honor him.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
RIP to the OG Deebo

Hope Baby Deebo scores 4 TDs this Sunday to honor him.

It'sa must
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
A receiving corps of healthy Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk, with Bourne and James in the wings! The thought gives me chills. Now we just need a franchise QB; one who can throw an accurate deep ball would be nice.

Yep !
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by highway49:
A receiving corps of healthy Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk, with Bourne and James in the wings! The thought gives me chills. Now we just need a franchise QB; one who can throw an accurate deep ball would be nice.

Yep !

Yeah, I think we're all waiting for that.

Yep !

Never got to see the double TE sets with Kittle and Reed too, hope he comes back
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yep !

Never got to see the double TE sets with Kittle and Reed too, hope he comes back

Yeah, Kittle has a chance to comeback this year - will be fun to see him and Reed on the field at the same time.

Yep !

Yeah, Kittle has a chance to comeback this year - will be fun to see him and Reed on the field at the same time.

Should have seen it week 1 when nothing was working. Of course Kyle had Trent Taylor on the field on the last play lol. Shanny is an idiot with personnel sometimes

Yep !

No point unless we still have a chance to make the playoffs.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Yep !

No point unless we still have a chance to make the playoffs.

Kittle needs to sit the season. We need him next year.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Kittle needs to sit the season. We need him next year.

If the Niners lose this week, that should put an end to any talk of trying to bring back Kittle or Jimmy this year.

Yep !

I literally ordered my custom "DEEBO" jersey a day prior then this happens, crazy.
I prefer Deebo nameplate as opposed to Samuel
Share 49ersWebzone