Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
A receiving corps of healthy Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk, with Bourne and James in the wings! The thought gives me chills. Now we just need a franchise QB; one who can throw an accurate deep ball would be nice.

Yep !

Yeah, I think we're all waiting for that.

Never got to see the double TE sets with Kittle and Reed too, hope he comes back

Yeah, Kittle has a chance to comeback this year - will be fun to see him and Reed on the field at the same time.

No point unless we still have a chance to make the playoffs.

Kittle needs to sit the season. We need him next year.

Agreed.
Need to hope Jalen Hurd is going through Jimmie Ward kind of s**t.

Hurd, Kittle, Debo, and Aiyuk: man.
A receiving corps of healthy Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk, with Bourne and James in the wings! The thought gives me chills. Now we just need a franchise QB; one who can throw an accurate deep ball would be nice.

Yep !

Never got to see the double TE sets with Kittle and Reed too, hope he comes back

Yeah, Kittle has a chance to comeback this year - will be fun to see him and Reed on the field at the same time.

Yeah I meant come back next season. Pointless to come back for this one
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yep !

Yeah I meant come back next season. Pointless to come back for this one

Yeah, there really is no reason to come back this season. If he reinjuries himself he's going to have to spend all offseason rehabbing, when he could be focusing on training.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 12, 2020 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

I know just saw this.

RIP.

Due to COVID no less.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yep !

Yeah, if we're still in it, then I'd be all for Kittle and Jimmy coming back.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for steiber.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Need to hope Jalen Hurd is going through Jimmie Ward kind of s**t.

Hurd, Kittle, Debo, and Aiyuk: man.

This is what I was hoping for this year. It would be so difficult on a defense to stop. Mix in a little no huddle, a defense would be on their heels.
Hope Deebo has a big game today. I ended up with both him and Aiyuk in FF and my league has their playoffs start today. Going back and forth which one to start but thinking we roll out a similar plan as vs the Rams with quick passes to handle their pass rush.

Just couldn't bench Mike Evans for Aiyuk...tho I want to.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Hope Deebo has a big game today. I ended up with both him and Aiyuk in FF and my league has their playoffs start today. Going back and forth which one to start but thinking we roll out a similar plan as vs the Rams with quick passes to handle their pass rush.

Yeah, hoping for a big game from Deebo and Aiyuk.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 13, 2020 at 8:08 AM ]

Yeah, hoping for a big game from Deebo and Aiyuk.

I really have visions of '89 John Taylor + Jerry Taylor with those two.

I'm in the same boat. I'm rolling out Aiyuk. If you look at the last few weeks Aiyuk has been the more consistent player. Deebo also has a bruised foot so I'm rolling with the healthy of the two.

I'd go Aiyuk over Deebo bro, I have both for FF too. He's the safer bet for health reasons and has the added bonus of PR
I worry about Deebo's long term health. He is dinged up often. He and Kittle have an exciting never give up style, but it may lead to shorter careers.
Originally posted by pdfortune:
I worry about Deebo's long term health. He is dinged up often. He and Kittle have an exciting never give up style, but it may lead to shorter careers.

Sad but true. Although the recent ones wasn't due to their style of play. Kittle was on that awful Jimmy pass and Deebo was a non contact injury running a route
Share 49ersWebzone