There are 219 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by pdfortune:
I worry about Deebo's long term health. He is dinged up often. He and Kittle have an exciting never give up style, but it may lead to shorter careers.

Sad but true. Although the recent ones wasn't due to their style of play. Kittle was on that awful Jimmy pass and Deebo was a non contact injury running a route

Deebo play style has a 5 year NFL life span.
He's overweight. You can see it. Way too fat. The exact issue that Will Muschamp warned Kyle and Lynch about. He needs to get his ass in shape and stop eating like a teenager. Damn man.
[ Edited by HarbaughzDeep on Dec 13, 2020 at 1:35 PM ]
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
He's overweight. You can see it. Way too fat. The exact issue that Will Muschamp warned Kyle and Lynch about. He needs to get his ass in shape and stop eating like a teenager. Damn man.

lol
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Injury prone!
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Injury prone!

yep yep... SHOULD we now put him under the JIMMY " can play but can not stay healthy so move on " LIST ??
Should have took aj brown or dk.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Should have took aj brown or dk.

Haha. I honestly didn't know who Deebo was...l like him now, but I thought DK a no brainer and thought he was our next TO
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I'd go Aiyuk over Deebo bro, I have both for FF too. He's the safer bet for health reasons and has the added bonus of PR

I hope we got to him in time
We need a true #1 this dude is always hurt
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Too bad we didn't draft Brandon Aiyuk

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 13, 2020 at 2:15 PM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Injury prone!

yep yep... SHOULD we now put him under the JIMMY " can play but can not stay healthy so move on " LIST ??

You can if you want.

One is a WR who will cost us 2mil next year.

The other is a QB who will cost us 27mil

But yeah I'm sure those apples look orange for a reason....
  • eman
  • Veteran
It's obvious we are not making the playoff this year

Deebo has been on and off injured and not practicing fully. It doesn't make sense for us to win meaningless games only to hurt our draft position while risking the health of our players down the road

Just shelf this guy for 2-3 weeks, let him really heal up. And focus on winning the whole thing in 2021
I'm in favor of shutting him down for the year. Don't want to cause a serious hamstring injury needing surgery.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Too bad we didn't draft Brandon Aiyuk

Stupid Kyle gets to put Pettis back in.
Share 49ersWebzone