Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 291 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mooseman:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Dude seriously 49er fans? f**king grow up over removing some insta picks. Anyone doing this is a POS and isn't a fan.

You ungrateful, cowardly, racist b*****ds. To all those cowards who are sending him these DM's, I hate you, I hate that I share a fandom with you, you are a waste of oxygen, and I pray that your death is a long, agonizing one. This really pisses me off to hear that Deebo is going through this. To send the man death threats and racial insults because he's trying to RIGHTFULLY get paid is the height of immaturity. What, is he supposed to work for free? Oh that's right, he Black. So yes, how dare him seek any money for his labor, much less a fair wage. You people really are a piece of work.

My friend,
Your hate is as bad as the people sending the awful messages.

My suggestion is to pray for the people sending these insults to Deebo. Pray for them to have a softening of the heart.

I will pray for you for the same. Try it and see what happens. 😀

. . . the fukk otta here with that BS logic! Just so you know, I'm not a passivist. I don't pray for my enemies. Fans that are sending him racist messages don't deserve to share the planet with me. There's a reason that racist cowards limit their racism behind closed doors and PC monitors, and not in front of the object of their racist comments. They seek to avoid well whooped asses. And on my bucket list is handing out a well whooped ass to a racist.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No one has to scrub their accounts, to negotiate.

Who gives a s**t
All I hear is blah blah blah. We are content with just being competitive and okay with not winning SB's.

We don't spend big money in FA like the rams but refuse to extend our draft picks who turn out to be studs? Doesn't make any sense.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I really enjoy watching Deebo as a player. I would like for him to be a lifelong 49er. But I don't know that paying him as much as he is asking for makes sense for the team.

He is a unique talent. He was most of our offense in 2021. But I'm starting to think it makes more sense to trade him. He would bring a 1st and 2nd in this years draft. Take the best WR we can get with the 1, and whatever makes sense with the 2. Maybe even another WR.

Bottom line is we can't pay everyone mega deals. You end up with a handful of stars, and can't win anything because they are surrounded by scrubs.

Were going to end up with more than 50% of our cap tied up in like 5 players in the next couple years.

Nothing against Deebo. He is one of my favorite players. But I'd rather trade him than pay him 28-30mil a year. I don't fault him for wanting to get paid. I just don't know that it would be the best investment for the team.

Bosa would be a lot harder to replace than Deebo.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for saying it, but that's ok. It's just one fan's opinion. We don't all have to agree.

One of the main reasons you don't pay guys in free agency and have a starting QB on a rookie contract is so you can pay your dudes.

Who gives a s**t
There are plenty of whos and a lot of s**t given

Who gives a s**t

Fans who get offended really easily
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oscar8325:
Deebo needs to realize that much of his success this season was also do in part Kyle's playcalling and play design. If traded (hope not) would he be able to replicate the same success with another coach?? I don't think so, regardless I hope the deal gets done which I think it will as soon as they trade/release Jimmy.

kyles playcalling has nothing to do with the way deebo runs. the violent way he runs and finishes runs. i think the bigger issue is if deebo goes.. can someone duplicate what deebo does. i get some feel some rookie can just come in and do what deebo does... but i am not sure. deebo is special. at least nothing we have not seen here since rice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I believe that Deebo and Aiyuk have the potential to be a Jerry Rice and John Taylor type duo. I really would love to see it come to fruition.

The Best 9er receiving tandem we've witnessed In quite sometime, but they have long way to go to get on the level of Rice and Taylor.

well its off to a nice start.. deebo is the best weapon we have had since rice
How do we even know it's actual niner fans sending him those messages and not Tards, Lambs, and Shehawks fans sending it to him, in hopes he turns on us? I find it hard to believe that our fan base would do that to one of our star players. Especially, after the season Deebo just had.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
All I hear is blah blah blah. We are content with just being competitive and okay with not winning SB's.

We don't spend big money in FA like the rams but refuse to extend our draft picks who turn out to be studs? Doesn't make any sense.

Right like it's their cash or we won't be able to sign others.

I hear the BS take that Kyle made him….love for fans to show me a WR that Kyle has had previously and had that type of success? There's a reason why every draft we hear about "finding the next Deebo" because he's f**king good!

pay the man that this team developed and put his body on the line to win games for SF FANS.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Bunch of diva b***hes imo
There are plenty of whos and a lot of s**t given

Bunch of diva b***hes who need to get a life.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
How do we even know it's actual niner fans sending him those messages and not Tards, Lambs, and Shehawks fans sending it to him, in hopes he turns on us? I find it hard to believe that our fan base would do that to one of our star players. Especially, after the season Deebo just had.

This fan base sent Budda Baker racist s**t. It's actually on par with this fan base.

Bunch of diva b***hes imo

Yea spoiled kids who are surprised their favorite player isn't as loyal to their team as they are.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

This fan base sent Budda Baker racist s**t. It's actually on par with this fan base.

Every fan base has them unfortunately
Share 49ersWebzone