There are 285 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Fans who get offended really easily

Bunch of diva b***hes imo

Yea spoiled kids who are surprised their favorite player isn't as loyal to their team as they are.

Lol I'll bet it's not even "kids" but grown ass men
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
How do we even know it's actual niner fans sending him those messages and not Tards, Lambs, and Shehawks fans sending it to him, in hopes he turns on us? I find it hard to believe that our fan base would do that to one of our star players. Especially, after the season Deebo just had.

This fan base sent Budda Baker racist s**t. It's actually on par with this fan base.

Every fan base has them unfortunately

I guess, this is true. There's always a few bad apples.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Right like it's their cash or we won't be able to sign others.

I hear the BS take that Kyle made him….love for fans to show me a WR that Kyle has had previously and had that type of success? There's a reason why every draft we hear about "finding the next Deebo" because he's f**king good!

pay the man that this team developed and put his body on the line to win games for SF FANS.
i think i like kyle much better than i like lynch. but yes... it is silly to say kyle made deebo. that is going a bit to far in kyle hero worship.. kyle does great things with running backs. but deebo made deebo.. when was the last time we had a guy that actually changes the way defenses have to game plan for us. or actually have to account for. if deebo goes,,, no offense to those who think a rookie can just step in.. the team will have a big set back , which is fine if all you strive for is being competitive
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by evil:
after all he did and was the reason we won vs the rams. packers and cowboys.. and then gets low balled by lynch.. who is the diva? lynch played chicken with the jimmy thing and lost and then he low balls deebo.. lynch is really becoming a dips**t. but i get it... whatever lynch does is fine. trust the bricks

So what was the actual offer?

No one knows if any of this is true. But he over reacts about basically everything.

And then some just blindly follow lynch and drink the bath water of the front office

You won't get an answer. Just let him have his over reaction.
i go by reports that said it was a low ball offer and pissed deebo off which makes sense with what we have seen with deebo getting upset , and with people like you guys....... when you ask a question and people give you an answer. you just move the goal post and argue because god forbid your narrative that lynch and the front office is always right get messed up. if the answer ones gives you does not fit your little narrative you will just move the goal post
So you just blindly follow reports and drink the bath water of people who don't have actual facts.. got it

Why did you say Deebo may have deserved racial slurs and death threats?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Deebo is the offense lol. Why do people hate paying guys?

This baffles me as well. Guess some posters like mediocracy.
it's more than just paying him.. it's paying him and not having to lose another player to sign in the process

keep the team together

Who would they have to lose?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
after all he did and was the reason we won vs the rams. packers and cowboys.. and then gets low balled by lynch.. who is the diva? lynch played chicken with the jimmy thing and lost and then he low balls deebo.. lynch is really becoming a dips**t. but i get it... whatever lynch does is fine. trust the bricks

No one knows if any of this is true. But he over reacts about basically everything.

And then some just blindly follow lynch and drink the bath water of the front office

i go by reports that said it was a low ball offer and pissed deebo off which makes sense with what we have seen with deebo getting upset , and with people like you guys....... when you ask a question and people give you an answer. you just move the goal post and argue because god forbid your narrative that lynch and the front office is always right get messed up. if the answer ones gives you does not fit your little narrative you will just move the goal post
So you just blindly follow reports and drink the bath water of people who don't have actual facts.. got it

tell me your are joking. a poster really said that?
Forum has gone to s**t. Good luck next year Niners fans…. Last time I'm perusing this toxicity.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Yea. You think Deebo is easily replaceable which it crazy funny. Good luck with that.

His production is replaceable. It will look different but the production will be replaced. I promise you if Trey plays competently our yardage/scoring production as a team won't be much different than years past. It will just look different.

Which I think it will regardless whether he's here or not. For the record I fully expect him to be.
With better QB play.. deebo won't be the focal point anymore

there's only one ball

He is the best WR on the team.

And he doesn't deserve to be called racial slurs or receive death threats.
There are plenty of whos and a lot of s**t given

Bunch of diva b***hes who need to get a life.
That's not nice thing to say about Deebo

Bunch of diva b***hes imo

Yea spoiled kids who are surprised their favorite player isn't as loyal to their team as they are.

Lol I'll bet it's not even "kids" but grown ass men

There are people on this board going through a ton of effort to create new profiles. I mean, we call ourselves fans, but the term comes from fanatical. People that invest that much of their lives to following men playing a game need serious help.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Yea. You think Deebo is easily replaceable which it crazy funny. Good luck with that.

His production is replaceable. It will look different but the production will be replaced. I promise you if Trey plays competently our yardage/scoring production as a team won't be much different than years past. It will just look different.

Which I think it will regardless whether he's here or not. For the record I fully expect him to be.
With better QB play.. deebo won't be the focal point anymore

there's only one ball

He is the best WR on the team.

And he doesn't deserve to be called racial slurs or receive death threats.

best player on the team maybe.. and of course no way anyone can justify the slurs and threats. i have read earlier in this thread from a few guys .. well. deebo has to get used to it. its life in the nfl... i just spit up

I didn't
No one has to scrub their accounts, to negotiate.

Who gives a s**t

b***hass snowflakes
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Forum has gone to s**t. Good luck next year Niners fans…. Last time I'm perusing this toxicity.

Lol it's been much worse than this
No one has to scrub their accounts, to negotiate.

Who gives a s**t

b***hass snowflakes
Share 49ersWebzone