There are 224 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Dude no way and I imagine this place would implode if McCorkle wins a SB with Deebo and Bourne. lmao where do you come up with these trade ideas?
[ Edited by 9erguy on Apr 19, 2022 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

no, get rid of jimmy you can sign deebo

You can sign him today with JG... the extension hits future cap years not this upcoming season..

You could, but maybe Deebo wants his current contract torn up and this year to cash in much more than we're willing to give in a bonus?
Originally posted by 9erguy:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Dude no way and I imagine this place would implode if McCorkle wins a SB with Deebo and Bourne. lmao where do you come up with these trade ideas?

I come up with the ideas looking at the draft pick value chart. Use Adams and T. Hill deals as a baseline. Both those deals got around 1100 points of trade value.

This gives us around 1300 which is greater comp than either Hill or Adams got KC/GB. Value on this one would be subject to how well NE did in 2022. If NE is confident in their ability to win and gets the 30th pick for example, our value goes to around 1110 which is in line with the other trades. Course that future 1st could be #1 overall if the team has a ton of injuries or Mac gets hurt or something weird happens.

I wouldn't trade Deebo myself and JL won't either imo. Just interested if we did trade what would be a reasonable offer for both sides. Two ones is a lot to offer for any player esp. a non QB.
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

I come up with the ideas looking at the draft pick value chart. Use Adams and T. Hill deals as a baseline. Both those deals got around 1100 points of trade value.

This gives us around 1300 which is greater comp than either Hill or Adams got KC/GB. Value on this one would be subject to how well NE did in 2022. If NE is confident in their ability to win and gets the 30th pick for example, our value goes to around 1110 which is in line with the other trades. Course that future 1st could be #1 overall if the team has a ton of injuries or Mac gets hurt or something weird happens.

I wouldn't trade Deebo myself and JL won't either imo. Just interested if we did trade what would be a reasonable offer for both sides. Two ones is a lot to offer for any player esp. a non QB.

I tried this in Madden. My PS5 exploded.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

I tried this in Madden. My PS5 exploded.

Well deserved outcome for anyone who fires up Madden at this point

If Niners trade Deebo they won't be looking for a reasonable deal. They know the fans will be in an uproar. They will need a team to overpay for him so they can say they got blown away with an offer and the haul was just too much to say no to. There is no way they can spin trading the best offensive weapon in Football for just one late 1st RD pick. They would have to be able to turn Deebo into 3 impact players. For instance turning Deebo into Pitre, Watson, And Mafe. So even if Watson doesn't have anywhere near the same impact Deebo has, Pitre and Mafe will make up the difference at other positions.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Apr 19, 2022 at 12:27 PM ]
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Stop trying. Your trades are awful.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Stop trying. Your trades are awful.

NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Absolutely not
Originally posted by JTB1974:

If Niners trade Deebo they won't be looking for a reasonable deal. They know the fans will be in an uproar. They will need a team to overpay for him so they can say they got blown away with an offer and the haul was just too much to say no to. There is no way they can spin trading the best offensive weapon in Football for just one late 1st RD pick. They would have to be able to turn Deebo into 3 impact players. For instance turning Deebo into Pitre, Watson, And Mafe. So even if Watson doesn't have anywhere near the same impact Deebo has, Pitre and Mafe will make up the difference at other positions.

Exactly the value of Deebo to our team and our identity makes his value highest to us. Which means in order for the 49ers to actually trade him a team has to offer a deal way above rational.

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Exactly the value of Deebo to our team and our identity makes his value highest to us. Which means in order for the 49ers to actually trade him a team has to offer a deal way above rational.

This is what I was saying the beginning of last week. People thought I was crazy when I said 2 2021 first rounders. It would have to be a deal we couldn't refuse.
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Even 9moon is shaking his head
2 - 1sts.

1 - 2nd.

I deal him today.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Come on this is two first round picks
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Come on this is two first round picks

Reposted this from the Deebo value thread:

Not as much as Hill was.

He's had one very good year so far, while some of these other elite WRs have had multiple.

I doubt GMs are looking at Deebo the same way they looked at Hill. Now if Deebo can get close to replacating this production again, then you have a guy worth multiple first picks.

That's why even entertaining trade talks about him right now is stupid. We won't be able to get the same value when trading him to equal the value he brings to the team.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Apr 19, 2022 at 3:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone