Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 9erguy:
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Dude no way and I imagine this place would implode if McCorkle wins a SB with Deebo and Bourne. lmao where do you come up with these trade ideas?

Even 9moon is shaking his head

Come on this is two first round picks

Reposted this from the Deebo value thread:

Not as much as Hill was.

He's had one very good year so far, while some of these other elite WRs have had multiple.

I doubt GMs are looking at Deebo the same way they looked at Hill. Now if Deebo can get close to replacating this production again, then you have a guy worth multiple first picks.

That's why even entertaining trade talks about him right now is stupid. We won't be able to get the same value when trading him to equal the value he brings to the team.

Bump

To add to that, unlike guys like Hill and Adams, Deebo is still on his rookie contract for another year. His cap hit, extension or not is gonna be tiny. And 2nd year of his extension we can still make that cap hit very manageable (10-15 mil max)

So his value to us right now is just way to high compared to what we can get on the open market. Now if a team would come at us with an offer like they did for Hill, okay I understand if we would trade him. But that's just not gonna happen.
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Dude no way and I imagine this place would implode if McCorkle wins a SB with Deebo and Bourne. lmao where do you come up with these trade ideas?

Not as much as Hill was.

He's had one very good year so far, while some of these other elite WRs have had multiple.

I doubt GMs are looking at Deebo the same way they looked at Hill. Now if Deebo can get close to replacating this production again, then you have a guy worth multiple first picks.

That's why even entertaining trade talks about him right now is stupid. We won't be able to get the same value when trading him to equal the value he brings to the team.

Similar value to Hill & Adams is my assumption. They are both more proven yet Deebo has more potential (younger).
NE gets Deebo

SF gets #21
SF gets 2023 1st

yay or nay

Not as much as Hill was.

Similar value to Hill & Adams is my assumption. They are both more proven yet Deebo has more potential (younger).

Adams and Hill are already established, better, and in their prime. Potential at that point goes straight out the f**king window. And I love Deebo, but he will never be Hill or Adams.

It's great that Deebo can give you value as a RB, but when you have a great QB, you don't need that. You rather have the WR be a freak at that position, like Hill and Adams.
Comparing Davante Adams' value to Deebo's doesn't make sense. Davante Adam's game is almost entirely dependent on having a functional QB. He's not going to take over a game with tunnel screens or orbit motions like Deebo. He needs a QB that can throw the ball. Go watch GB's game against KC and see how Davante Adams did with Jordan Love.

Tyreek is literally the only WR in the NFL that can do what Deebo does at a high level, so that one is somewhat more comparable. Tyreek was viewed a lot like Deebo when he got into the league(ie "gadget" player) but kept getting better. Of course, getting Mahomes is a huge help.

That's one of the unique aspects of Deebo's game that makes him so valuable to us. He's extremely easy to get the ball to and be productive irrespective of who the 49ers' QB is.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 19, 2022 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
KEEP AND PAY DEEBO.

But deebo doesn't want to be in sf according to the idiot, scheffter.

He's a future Steeler

Originally posted by Heroism:
Comparing Davante Adams' value to Deebo's doesn't make sense. Davante Adam's game is almost entirely dependent on having a functional QB. He's not going to take over a game with tunnel screens or orbit motions like Deebo. He needs a QB that can throw the ball. Go watch GB's game against KC and see how Davante Adams did with Jordan Love.

Tyreek is literally the only WR in the NFL that can do what Deebo does at a high level, so that one is somewhat more comparable. Tyreek was viewed a lot like Deebo when he got into the league(ie "gadget" player) but kept getting better. Of course, getting Mahomes is a huge help.

That's one of the unique aspects of Deebo's game that makes him so valuable to us. He's extremely easy to get the ball to and be productive irrespective of who the 49ers' QB is.

Very true, if Deebo got the amount of targets as Hill Kupp or Adams he would definitely be a top 3 receiver if not better than Adams. Imagine if he had Mahomes or Rogers or Stafford? You got to be kidding me. A lot of people forget about this when they make arguments. Kind of like comparing George Kittle to Travis Kelce. Kittle would demolish every single one of Kelsey's records and or games if he had Mahomes
"San Francisco would pay Deebo Samuel today, tomorrow, the next day," Schefter reported Tuesday on NFL Live. " ... This, I think, is Deebo not wanting to get a deal done."
Schefter also noted that Samuel removed all mentions of the 49ers from social media.
"The 49ers are ready," Schefter added. "Deebo Samuel is the one who has put a halt to everything for right now."

Originally posted by Heroism:

Agree . . . until I hear it straight from Deebo that he doesn't want to be a 49er, it's all leverage talk.

Originally posted by tommyncal:
Agree . . . until I hear it straight from Deebo that he doesn't want to be a 49er, it's all leverage talk.

If what Schefter says is true, he will be traded sometime in the next 10 days. If Deebo is still here after the draft, then this is all false.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
KEEP AND PAY DEEBO.

He's a future Steeler

This is a bummer, man. A real bummer.

So all this time we been hearing the stuff he's doing is because he wants a new deal. Today, it's the 49ers been trying and HEs the one that doesn't want a deal "right now" and wants to move on. Sounds about right in negotiations
See ya. If you dont want be here than there is the door.. Great player but no one is worth this s**t show. Its literally April with one year left on his contract and he scrubbing his social media and leaking demands. Send him to the Lions for their 2nd overall. Lets see how prolific he really is on his own merits.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Apr 19, 2022 at 4:20 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He's a future Steeler

He'll need to continue being a RB to get the ball then.
Share 49ersWebzone