LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Dude is an elite playmaker. He accounted for 30% of the offenses TD's this past season.

True but he was also Jimmy's crutch. I would be alot more concerned if Jimmy was still our QB and we were on the verge of losing Deebo. Jimmy would be Sam Darnold type bad without Deebo.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Smh dude really wants to get traded, willing to bet it's because he prefers the east coast

Didn't think about that. This is likely the reason

Trade him to Washington!

For Chase Young? Yes please.

Deebo for Jaire straight up. Do like Kyles daddy getting an elite CB for elite offensive player.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
For Chase Young? Yes please.

It's a nice dream but the Commanders would never do that. He's an elite DE that is cheap for the next 3 years.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Trade him to Washington!

Theu got McLaurin theu need to pay
Looking forward to seeing the return.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Welp that's not good

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Dude is an elite playmaker. He accounted for 30% of the offenses TD's this past season.

True but he was also Jimmy's crutch. I would be alot more concerned if Jimmy was still our QB and we were on the verge of losing Deebo. Jimmy would be Sam Darnold type bad without Deebo.

I went back and watched Aiyuk and Deebo this past season. While Aiyuk has potential, he still doesn't compare to Deebo in what Deebo brings to this offense. Doesn't matter who you have at QB, Deebo is an elite playmaker with the ball in his hands. Why would you not do everything you can for your young QB? Deebo makes Trey's job a lot easier.
I went back and watched Aiyuk and Deebo this past season. While Aiyuk has potential, he still doesn't compare to Deebo in what Deebo brings to this offense. Doesn't matter who you have at QB, Deebo is an elite playmaker with the ball in his hands. Why would you not do everything you can for your young QB? Deebo makes Trey's job a lot easier.

This team ain't winning more than around 5 games next season if they trade Deebo. Trade compensation won't matter, either.

Unfortunately, it's really starting to look like the situation has become unsalvageable.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 19, 2022 at 5:34 PM ]
Jimmy for McCaffery....play him in the Deebo roll, less wear and tear than full time RB..no guarantee Deebo's hammy's aren't going to blow either
Jets were involved in the Hill trade, they have a ton of picks, Saleh and Lafleur are there.

• KiwiM
  • Veteran
Welp that's not good

It's hard to know what to believe cos he says it with laughing emojis
Originally posted by KiwiM:
Welp that's not good

It's hard to know what to believe cos he says it with laughing emojis

Given what the reply is to, I take it as derision from his brother/camp.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This team ain't winning more than around 5 games next season if they trade Deebo. Trade compensation won't matter, either.

Unfortunately, it's really starting to look like the situation has become unsalvageable.

We can't even come close to replacing Deebo unless we get not only the best wr in the draft (even that is a crap shoot) but also more draft or player compensation. Possibly a great DE or Guard.

WTF is going on with this trade request? I hope it's just bc of the money being offered. We will surely drop out of the top 3 teams (TB SF and GB) in the NFC if a Deebo is gone.
Originally posted by Heroism:

I love Deebo but that is just nonsense.
Share 49ersWebzone