LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I went back and watched Aiyuk and Deebo this past season. While Aiyuk has potential, he still doesn't compare to Deebo in what Deebo brings to this offense. Doesn't matter who you have at QB, Deebo is an elite playmaker with the ball in his hands. Why would you not do everything you can for your young QB? Deebo makes Trey's job a lot easier.

Yeah but can't do nothing about it if Deebo wants $100 Million a year and have his own statue made up of him outside of the stadium. Yes I am exagerating but only atlittle.
If we pay Deeva 25 / Year everyone would b***h around if shanny uses him as he did last season because they fear an injury.
Now...if we do not use him like we did last season he clearly is not worth anything near 25/year as as a pure WR i do not consider him elite.
If you can replace him with an true NR1 WR and get 2 Top Picks on Top thats a no brainer to me
[ Edited by 49ersFan_vienna on Apr 19, 2022 at 5:48 PM ]
the only way I can rationalize trading him is that there is a WR Kyle thinks he can nab from the draft that will help immediately, in addition to other impact players we would now be able to grab with the haul.

... but I don't wanna.
[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Apr 19, 2022 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
This team ain't winning more than around 5 games next season if they trade Deebo. Trade compensation won't matter, either.

Unfortunately, it's really starting to look like the situation has become unsalvageable.

You underestimate how bad of a QB Jimmy is.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Welp that's not good

Damn, it's over. This is the Robbie Gould fiasco all over again. Once a guy requests a trade, there's no coming back. Goodbye, Deebo.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Damn, it's over. This is the Robbie Gould fiasco all over again. Once a guy requests a trade, there's no coming back. Goodbye, Deebo.

Atleast the draft should be more exciting.
Trade him for a first round pick and some change hello Christian Watson.
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
If these racist shots and death threats are being made, they are not coming from us Niner fans! Definitely other team's fans and possibly shadow employees of other teams!
Worst case scenario is he just wants out of California and head back to east coast. I don't blame him one bit for that. This f**ked up state is pathetic! The man is going to get paid and he doesn't need Sacramento leeching off his s**t!

Damn I hate when I'm right! Deebo Samuel is going to get his money and at the same time put up both fingers to Gavin Newsom and his FTB!
For what it's worth, Someone said they saw a pic of Deebo hanging out with Trey in San Jose yestarday.

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that the stalled negotiations aren't due to a lack of effort on the 49ers' part. Instead, he suggests that Samuel isn't interested in getting a deal done right now.

"Deebo Samuel was the one who scrubbed the 49ers' logos off his social media page," Schefter said on ESPN (h/t TheSFNiners). "Deebo Samuel was the one that basically admitted he wanted to move on. San Francisco would pay Deebo Samuel today, tomorrow, the next day. It's not that hard to figure out what the contract would look like. We've seen some of the top numbers in the league.

"This, I think, right now, is Deebo Samuel not wanting to get a deal done. It's not San Francisco not willing to do the deal. The 49ers are ready. Deebo Samuel is the one that has put a halt to everything for right now."
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
He's either really impatient or mad about something else because a trade request should be a last result.
As I said, trade him to the Jets for Becton and their 10th pick.
This is f**king childish
Maybe he thinks toxic fans are only in SF
Share 49ersWebzone