LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Maybe he just never wanted to be in CA to begin with. He just had a kid too, maybe he wants his son to grow up around his family back home . Could've been his plan along to play out his rookie deal and leave

If that is the case, why wouldn't he just come out and say that? Just say looking to leave and be closer to family and want to be in a different location. I wouldn't like losing him but would respect the decision. I don't get some of the games and messages posted from his side with all this.
All signs point t to once this guy gets paid he won't be about football. Crazy bad vibes. He's the next zeke. More concerned about controversy and image
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Maybe he just never wanted to be in CA to begin with. He just had a kid too, maybe he wants his son to grow up around his family back home . Could've been his plan along to play out his rookie deal and leave

If that is the case, why wouldn't he just come out and say that? Just say looking to leave and be closer to family and want to be in a different location. I wouldn't like losing him but would respect the decision. I don't get some of the games and messages posted from his side with all this.

Yeah I don't buy any of that. Half these players don't live in the same city or state that they play in.

his brother just said he's full of s**t lol. Dude just wants to get paid. Is what it is.
Feels like a game day thread in here
What is Deebo's beef with us? It seemed like everything was good until this offseason. Never heard complaints and he had a good relationship with Shanahan.

I haven't followed the situation that closely since I thought it was all bull and a contract would get done but with the news lately, it sounds like he's gone.

Can someone sum up the situation? Did we really low ball him or something that he got all pissy?

#ParaagRunsThisb***h
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 19, 2022 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
All signs point t to once this guy gets paid he won't be about football. Crazy bad vibes. He's the next zeke. More concerned about controversy and image

If he gets traded to the Jets and mails it in after getting paid, he'll get eaten alive here in the NY area.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah I don't buy any of that. Half these players don't live in the same city or state that they play in.

his brother just said he's full of s**t lol. Dude just wants to get paid. Is what it is.

How dare him.
Just to confirm, deebo does have a brother and his brother actually made those comments? I can't believe anything especially random Facebook comments.
This offseason hasn't been fun
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
This offseason hasn't been fun

Just means the regular seasons gonna be amazing

Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:

If he gets traded to the Jets and mails it in after getting paid, he'll get eaten alive here in the NY area.

I don't think he'd care.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Feels like a game day thread in here

Hahahaha
Originally posted by ltrain:
Just to confirm, deebo does have a brother and his brother actually made those comments? I can't believe anything especially random Facebook comments.

His brother said this after

I don't think he'd care.

He sure seemed to, recently, when some nutjobs in our fanbase made death threats.

I don't think he'd care.

He sure seemed to, recently, when some nutjobs in our fanbase made death threats.

I think he enjoys the publicity honestly.
Share 49ersWebzone