LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Smh dude really wants to get traded, willing to bet it's because he prefers the east coast

Sounds like no

Someone needs to muzzle him.

Dude is just trolling fools on FB and now it spills over to the zone. Deebo ain't going anywhere.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Feels like a game day thread in here

Hahahaha

Get Josh Norman off the field!

-required gameday shout
So Deebo brother just trolling ppl

🤣
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
This offseason hasn't been fun

The unknowns about mack also add to the un fun. if worse comes to worse. and lynch gets less than a 2nd for deebo he needs to be fired on the spot.. and then if lynch accepts a pick from next year and not this year. then we fire lynch twice. i hope its all smokescreen stuff and deebo brother blather but s**t,, if its true and who knows.. if its true and he does not want to play here for WHATEVER REASON. not much you can do. god damn it. when you got something good. that just means someone else wants it. and i also do not trust lynch to use a high pick he could get from deebo logically anyway. f**k
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Wow I'm sick guys

Do not worry. In a worst case we can always deal him to Philly for a 5th and Brandon Whiting.
and make sure we resign jordan mathews to ease the deebo loss
I'm not trading him this yr anyway…if he doesn't want to get a big payday in SF this off season well guess what… You're gonna play out your rookie deal and get tagged in 2023.
This Deebo situation is a heart breaker. All this animosity sure came out of left field. Someone in the organization must have lied to him about this contract situation or something. Then we go sign 2 wide receivers that we didnt need to stir the pot lol.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Just means the regular seasons gonna be amazing

Let's fn hope . End of the day I think deebo stays and jimmy is gone, but all the noise has been crazy
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

🤣

Haha. Awesome!

I love Deebo, but he's also not as good a receiver as Davante or Tyreek or even Diggs, not yet at least. He might not even be the best WR in his class (Brown, Metkalf--- His timing and public behavior is putting himself above the team. If he was patient like Warner or Kittle, negotiations would have probably swung his way. I hope he likes playing for the Jets or Lions.
Lol this diva needs to stfu.
Originally posted by cciowa:

The unknowns about mack also add to the un fun. if worse comes to worse. and lynch gets less than a 2nd for deebo he needs to be fired on the spot.. and then if lynch accepts a pick from next year and not this year. then we fire lynch twice. i hope its all smokescreen stuff and deebo brother blather but s**t,, if its true and who knows.. if its true and he does not want to play here for WHATEVER REASON. not much you can do. god damn it. when you got something good. that just means someone else wants it. and i also do not trust lynch to use a high pick he could get from deebo logically anyway. f**k

Lmfao @ getting "less than a 2nd" for Deebo. Think about stuff before you type man
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol this diva needs to stfu.

He hasn't said anything lol. It was his idiot brother who then said he was making it all up. You know "trolling"
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I'm not trading him this yr anyway…if he doesn't want to get a big payday in SF this off season well guess what… You're gonna play out your rookie deal and get tagged in 2023.

i would use the tag only when you got no other options... unless they agree to trade him.. we are getting close to no other options. so your theory certainly could be what occurs
Share 49ersWebzone