LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 180 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
So Deebo brother just trolling ppl

I mean,...he's under contract. What are we worried about?
Originally posted by BP22:
I love Deebo, but he's also not as good a receiver as Davante or Tyreek or even Diggs, not yet at least. He might not even be the best WR in his class (Brown, Metkalf--- His timing and public behavior is putting himself above the team. If he was patient like Warner or Kittle, negotiations would have probably swung his way. I hope he likes playing for the Jets or Lions.

Deebo had 1,400 yards receiving this yr. He's a damn good receiver. People get all caught up in the fact that he can run with the ball just as well.

According to Schefter Deebo doesn't want to get paid just yet…if you read his stuff on Instagram it's all about being patient.

I think people telling Deebo to be patient should listen to their own advice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
This offseason hasn't been fun

The unknowns about mack also add to the un fun. if worse comes to worse. and lynch gets less than a 2nd for deebo he needs to be fired on the spot.. and then if lynch accepts a pick from next year and not this year. then we fire lynch twice. i hope its all smokescreen stuff and deebo brother blather but s**t,, if its true and who knows.. if its true and he does not want to play here for WHATEVER REASON. not much you can do. god damn it. when you got something good. that just means someone else wants it. and i also do not trust lynch to use a high pick he could get from deebo logically anyway. f**k

Lmfao @ getting "less than a 2nd" for Deebo. Think about stuff before you type man

i do type before i think,,,, but in this case i am pretty sure i meant.... you take a second for him at worse. ok. maybe a third but you gotta throw in a really good player. is a 2nd for deebo unreasonable.. i am not being a smart ass.. really. am i over valuing him do you think
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol this diva needs to stfu.

He hasn't said anything lol. It was his idiot brother who then said he was making it all up. You know "trolling"

I hate trolls.
FO is full of f**king idiots
Originally posted by cciowa:
I'm not trading him this yr anyway…if he doesn't want to get a big payday in SF this off season well guess what… You're gonna play out your rookie deal and get tagged in 2023.

i would use the tag only when you got no other options... unless they agree to trade him.. we are getting close to no other options. so your theory certainly could be what occurs

He's under contract this yr, you don't even have to think about the tag until after this season….a lot can change but you're not letting him walk for nothing.

he's probably not getting paid until closer to TC and if he's not then he will play out his rookie deal then either sign an extension or get tagged after the season is over…we most certainly are not running out out options. Fans just panic and overreact over everything.
Lol this diva needs to stfu.

He hasn't said anything lol. It was his idiot brother who then said he was making it all up. You know "trolling"

I hate trolls.

Sure ya do
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Why? Sounds like they're ready to pay him and Deebo doesn't want to get paid just yet…imo he's waiting for AJ/Brown and possibly Kupp to get deals first.
I'm not trading him this yr anyway…if he doesn't want to get a big payday in SF this off season well guess what… You're gonna play out your rookie deal and get tagged in 2023.

This is exactly what I've been saying. I'd like to ask his brother how he feels about Deebos chances of having a repeat season like 2021 after two seasons away from the game and then being traded to the Texans. I think Samuel's camp has lost sight of who's been calling the plays and scheming his ass wide open running lanes when everyone knows he's getting the ball. Does he really think he's just that good and scheme has had nothing to do with his success?... please..
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Apr 19, 2022 at 6:55 PM ]
Im gonna take this situation for the reality that it is. Both sides have there price in mind and neither wants to budge which developed this into a circus cause in the era of social media thats just how things are. Reality check both sides will have to compromise and work together to get a deal done. But if both sides are really that hard headed to not make this work then as sad and angry as it would make me to see Deebo go i expect Lynch to do his job and put together a good trade deal for Deebo to make up for the loss. My gut feeling Deebo will resign but if he doesnt i dont want a Bucker for Kinlaw situation again so i hope Lynch is ready just in case.

Why? Sounds like they're ready to pay him and Deebo doesn't want to get paid just yet…imo he's waiting for AJ/Brown and possibly Kupp to get deals first.

Deebo seemed very happy here especially this year. Why would that change unless the FO low balled him or tried being cute?
Originally posted by BP22:
I love Deebo, but he's also not as good a receiver as Davante or Tyreek or even Diggs, not yet at least. He might not even be the best WR in his class (Brown, Metkalf--- His timing and public behavior is putting himself above the team. If he was patient like Warner or Kittle, negotiations would have probably swung his way. I hope he likes playing for the Jets or Lions.

Deebo is not as good a WR as them in the traditiional sense but he is more valuable because he can do more. You can make an argument that Hill does alot also but not Diggs and Adams. Adams is probally the best route runner in the league but if his QB is having an off game or if the elite Corner he is going up against is on his game and is locking him down, He is not going to be much of a factor. Diggs is the same way. With Deebo you can get the ball to him in a bunch of different ways that makes him almost impossible to totally shut down. If a Dback is shutting him down in the coverage game, They will just fine we will hand the ball off to him, or give him a 2 yard screen pass and say go tackle him.

Deebo seemed very happy here especially this year. Why would that change unless the FO low balled him or tried being cute?

All he's done is archive some 49er photos. His brother literally said he made it up. He was trolling. There's not truth to the trade. If we step back and look, it's pretty clear, he's waiting for the other dudes to get paid so he can get more.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 19, 2022 at 7:01 PM ]

Then Deebo needs to tell his idiot brother to shut up and stop making matters worse.
Share 49ersWebzone