LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He hasn't said anything lol. It was his idiot brother who then said he was making it all up. You know "trolling"

Then Deebo needs to tell his idiot brother to shut up and stop making matters worse.

He probably did
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
FO is full of f**king idiots

Why? Sounds like they're ready to pay him and Deebo doesn't want to get paid just yet…imo he's waiting for AJ/Brown and possibly Kupp to get deals first.

Deebo seemed very happy here especially this year. Why would that change unless the FO low balled him or tried being cute?

All he's done is archive some 49er photos. His brother literally said he made it up. He was trolling. There's not truth to the trade. If we step back and look, it's pretty clear, he's waiting for the other dudes to get paid so he can get more.

I didn't see where his bro said he was making it up
I didn't see where his bro said he was making it up

He said he has no clue what deebo is up to
If these reports are true .... deebo wants out ... and I'm a big deebo fan .... I don't want a deebo that doesn't want to be here. Dude is dynamic in a Kyle Shanahan offense ... but when your brother starts tweeting this s#it it must be something to this. This off-season has been f#cked up but if he wants out let his a$$ go ... no one is bigger than the team . If he wants out ... and I have 2 deebo jerseys... if he doesn't want 2 be a niner... let him go and get a kings ransom for him
Kupp is out here publicly stating he doesn't want to reset market and be over paid. Deebo on the other hand. What a joke
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Kupp is out here publicly stating he doesn't want to reset market and be over paid. Deebo on the other hand. What a joke

Deebo is our entire offense. He doesn't know how long his career will last and wants to maximize his financial opportunity while he's in his prime. Good for him.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

Deebo is our entire offense. He doesn't know how long his career will last and wants to maximize his financial opportunity while he's in his prime. Good for him.

Kupp had an ungodly amount of targets last season. Hate to break it to ya he was also the rams offense
An idiot is born everyday. Deebo Samuel and his agent have handled this like 2 elementary school students. I want 25 million a season right now even though I'm still under contract or I'm taking my ball and pouting all the way home.

That's cause the market is already set. He doesn't need to do anything but ask for $23m a year. Not the highest but close enough.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
He's under contract this yr, you don't even have to think about the tag until after this season….a lot can change but you're not letting him walk for nothing.

he's probably not getting paid until closer to TC and if he's not then he will play out his rookie deal then either sign an extension or get tagged after the season is over…we most certainly are not running out out options. Fans just panic and overreact over everything.
I know i worry and panic at times. but at the least. this is very stressful.. wish we could just kill two birds with one stone asap . dump jimmy. sign deebo and stop with distractions. lol

Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

No, he HAD to be the entire offense bc we didn't have a RB and the oline had holes all over the place.
His brother is about to be cut off for making all this ish up. Just going to send more unnecessary hate Deebo's way.

[ Edited by evil on Apr 19, 2022 at 7:47 PM ]
I love Deeb so much. He had an incredible year but I like the 9ers as they have been since John and Kyle came. It's very family like (from the outside looking in) and if you don't want to be here pound sand. We will take a 1 and continue to build and build around Trey.

Who was it? Another team another player and it seems their brother or heck maybe sister would be vocal on SM.
Not impressed how Deeb is handling his business. It sounds he wants this wrapped before next Thursday draft so whoever the team would be he can be clear what his demands are.

Not pounding him too hard like some but honestly I think his new attitude sucks and I don't see that going over well in the locker room. I look at Juice, even Jimmy, others, it's just not sort of diva palace here. Hell when Fred was on fire not long ago, he's still his cool steady self.

Deeb take notice. The Colts will come calling.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Apr 19, 2022 at 7:52 PM ]
Since the current Jimmy G status quo baked in a few weeks ago I was digging the relatively low key draft season… compared to last year. Didn't need to see this break today.

I'll be sweating a Buckner style deal during the draft now.
Originally posted by BP22:
I love Deebo, but he's also not as good a receiver as Davante or Tyreek or even Diggs, not yet at least. He might not even be the best WR in his class (Brown, Metkalf--- His timing and public behavior is putting himself above the team. If he was patient like Warner or Kittle, negotiations would have probably swung his way. I hope he likes playing for the Jets or Lions.

Deebo had 1,400 yards receiving this yr. He's a damn good receiver. People get all caught up in the fact that he can run with the ball just as well.

According to Schefter Deebo doesn't want to get paid just yet…if you read his stuff on Instagram it's all about being patient.

I think people telling Deebo to be patient should listen to their own advice

Imagine what Deebo would do if he had a QB like these guys had?
Share 49ersWebzone