LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Funny thing is his brother still has 49ers stuff on his IG while Deebo doesn't
I truly wouldn't be heartbroken if we traded him. I'd go nuts if it was for one of those jet's 1sts.

He was phenomenal. But I trust shanny to make gold with just about anyone who he puts in the right scenario. I want to keep him but business is business
I went from "pay the man" to "uhh" to "wtf is he stupid" to "wow deebo is an ass clown trade him" in a matter of like 2 weeks.
I don't get the rush for a new deal when we can't do anything until Jimmy's cap is off the books. That should be common sense, unless Deebo and his crew really want cash up front and a backload deal.
Better pay the man, he was our offense.
kinda over this dude. if he wants to stay cool. if not, cool give us a first.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Better pay the man, he was our offense.

Not really for paying a high injury risk player with questionable longevity based on his play style top wr money especially considering he was an enormous closet diva attention whore
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Kupp is out here publicly stating he doesn't want to reset market and be over paid. Deebo on the other hand. What a joke

First off, kupps agent is going to get him as muchoney as possible. Kupp can say all the right things in the press, he ain't taking some team friendly, $20m/yr deal I assure you .

Secondly, deebo has literally said nothing. Lol sports fans are wild
Originally posted by Zachary:
I truly wouldn't be heartbroken if we traded him. I'd go nuts if it was for one of those jet's 1sts.

He was phenomenal. But I trust shanny to make gold with just about anyone who he puts in the right scenario. I want to keep him but business is business

Yes let's get some more Dante pettis's and Hurds.
Pay the man. So I can buy his jersey

Originally posted by frenchmov:
Kupp is out here publicly stating he doesn't want to reset market and be over paid. Deebo on the other hand. What a joke

First off, kupps agent is going to get him as muchoney as possible. Kupp can say all the right things in the press, he ain't taking some team friendly, $20m/yr deal I assure you .

Secondly, deebo has literally said nothing. Lol sports fans are wild

That's the point. A bunch of nonsense from his camp and social media. And he hasn't said a damn thing. He's letting club owners and family members speak for him. Be an adult and make a statement instead of scrubbing your social media like a 14 year old girl who's mad at her boy friend. He's a child
That's the point. A bunch of nonsense from his camp and social media. And he hasn't said a damn thing. He's letting club owners and family members speak for him. Be an adult and make a statement instead of scrubbing your social media like a 14 year old girl who's mad at her boy friend. He's a child

Lol what statement does he need to make? The people who need to grow up are whiny f**king fans. Let him and the niners handle their business
what a child i must say i agree ok 10 4 dinosaur

[ Edited by picklejuice on Apr 19, 2022 at 8:56 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Lol what statement does he need to make? The people who need to grow up are whiny f**king fans. Let him and the niners handle their business

So because fans don't agree with his little diva princess mentality that makes fans whiners. What a joke.
Well, at least all this Deebo stuff isn't as bad as last year before the draft, when everything was all about how we we traded all those picks for Mac Jones.
Share 49ersWebzone