LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
So because fans don't agree with his little diva princess mentality that makes fans whiners. What a joke.

Not saying anything is a "diva princess mentality"? Lol ok. Let him and the niners figure it out. Just ignore it for a few months and it'll be resolved one way or another. Then you won't get your feelings hurt by Deebo not putting out a press release for your reading pleasure every day.

I fully agree. Social media this, social media that.

These kids need to start acting like adults with a capital A. Give us a press release like a real grown man. What a joke. Stop using agents and family members to talk and speak for yourself. Divas all of em I tell ya.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Deebo is not as good a WR as them in the traditiional sense ....

As if we could verify this by now with a real QB?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Thank you. This made me lmao while reading all these hysterical posts 😂
Don't really care about his whining. Hes not going anywhere. He'll play with Lance 1 more year and maybe get franchise tagged too, while we pay Bosa since he's playing it cool. Then after his body is beaten down because Kyle wants to run 50 running plays per game, they can just let him go.

Thats the NFL for you.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Don't really care about his whining. Hes not going anywhere. He'll play with Lance 1 more year and maybe get franchise tagged too, while we pay Bosa since he's playing it cool. Then after his body is beaten down because Kyle wants to run 50 running plays per game, they can just let him go.

Thats the NFL for you.

Yup run his ass into the ground. Tag and trade
Im tired of seeing these guys who have one good year and all of a sudden want to be the highest paid player at their position. Acting like they have done so much for the franchise. The only reason Deebo got the numbers that he did last year was because our RB situation was a mess, at one point Juice was the lead back! If he wants out, trade him, get a couple 1st rounders, eventually trade Jimmy to free up cap to pay Bosa and we are back in business. I know the moment the 49ers cave and pay Deebo either his production is gonna drop or hes gonna go back to being injured all the time again. Send him to the Jets! Lets see how good Deebo is on a bad team!
[ Edited by Fresno49er on Apr 19, 2022 at 10:23 PM ]
So schefter and Deebos brother said he wants out
Deebo removes all 9er stuff off
Deebo not being with the team for OTAs
Etc.
not looking good
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If he doesn't want to be here - trade his ass.
Ya damn right! We need to get that A's Gm Billy Bob and trade Deebo. We can find a receiver easily anyway. Matter of fact we should trade Fred Warner and George Kittle.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Apr 20, 2022 at 12:53 AM ]

Honestly, I am not even worried about this whole situation. Because 1 of 3 things will happen and I am OK with anyone of them.

1. We will sign him to an extension. It would be a lot and more than I would want to spend but I wouldn't be mad about it
2. We trade him for at least one first-rounder. (no way we trade him for less). I wouldn't be mad about this at all
3. We do nothing and force him to play under his current contract. He will miss some offseason stuff but will end up playing this season because he would be stupid not to. After the season we franchise him and either work out a contract then or trade him.

All of these options I can Live with. I would like to have signed him to a reasonable deal but that doesn't seem like an option anymore. I am not worried about it in the least though. It is what it is.
Bye bye you and bro go make a podcast with Jerick McKinnon bout it all
The denial is here was strong but is starting to unravel.
The writing was on the wall when he took down his niner related posts. He's a goner.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 19, 2022 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I truly wouldn't be heartbroken if we traded him. I'd go nuts if it was for one of those jet's 1sts.

He was phenomenal. But I trust shanny to make gold with just about anyone who he puts in the right scenario. I want to keep him but business is business

Yes let's get some more Dante pettis's and Hurds.

Or Deebo and Aiyuks. Niner talk is so negative lmao
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
So because fans don't agree with his little diva princess mentality that makes fans whiners. What a joke.

Not saying anything is a "diva princess mentality"? Lol ok. Let him and the niners figure it out. Just ignore it for a few months and it'll be resolved one way or another. Then you won't get your feelings hurt by Deebo not putting out a press release for your reading pleasure every day.

So you are a diva if you ask for fair compensation for you're performance? I guess I'm a diva to!
Share 49ersWebzone