LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 139 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
So you are a diva if you ask for fair compensation for you're performance? I guess I'm a diva to!

Like I said, kids these days know nothing about hard work and being an adult. Only diva things like social media and pizza ice cream.

We should trade Deebo and put good old Kaepernick at wildcat QB RB WR! Kyle will know how to use anybody.

Matter of fact Kyle so good he can run the ball and catch the ball himself!

Spending Jed York's hard earned money? Ridiculous.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Apr 20, 2022 at 1:06 AM ]
So you are a diva if you ask for fair compensation for you're performance? I guess I'm a diva to!

I think the diva comments are targeting the way in which he is handling the process, not the process itself. I also see people questioning whether he is worth a huge deal based on x, y, and z. But, I don't see too many outright saying the 49ers should not pay him fair market value.
His first stellar season and he is acting like Antonio Brown. No, thanks, trade him as long as he has got some value.
[ Edited by communist on Apr 20, 2022 at 1:45 AM ]
Originally posted by communist:
His first stellar season and he is acting like Antonio Brown. No, thanks, trade him as long as he has got some value.

Something is definitely off. Very little doubt in my mind we're trading him before the draft.
I guess Deebo and his camp don't realize that he would never put up those numbers if the Niners had not drafted him. Most teams would have used him as a Wide Receiver most of the time. Heck in his entire South Carolina 4 year collegiate career, he only rushed 25 times!! It took KS's genius to unlock this guy's potential. His real value is to make the offense unpredictable by rushing out of the backfield and turning the corners. KS saw something in him that made him almost unstoppable when schemed up by KS. Which other team would have employed him in the way that the Niners did. And which other team that he wants to get traded to will do the same for him? What an ingrate.
Originally posted by Vancouver49er:
I guess Deebo and his camp don't realize that he would never put up those numbers if the Niners had not drafted him. Most teams would have used him as a Wide Receiver most of the time. Heck in his entire South Carolina 4 year collegiate career, he only rushed 25 times!! It took KS's genius to unlock this guy's potential. His real value is to make the offense unpredictable by rushing out of the backfield and turning the corners. KS saw something in him that made him almost unstoppable when schemed up by KS. Which other team would have employed him in the way that the Niners did. And which other team that he wants to get traded to will do the same for him? What an ingrate.

If he forces a trade I think he is making a mistake. The 49ers system is ideal for him. And please, let's not have any "poor boy has to make some money while he can", the Niners will pay him more than you will see in a lifetime. If he wants to hold out for even more, he is taking a gamble. Up to him.
I hate our fan base. So much doom and gloom over nothing.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Trade him to the Jets for their two first rounders.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 20, 2022 at 3:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

so like this comment ?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
so like this comment ?

No one understands logic. Might as well join the overreacting.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
so like this comment ?

No one understands logic. Might as well join the overreacting.
Trade Deebo

NOWWWWWWWWW
Originally posted by communist:

@ acting like AB...you seriously cannot make this sh!t up

Every fan base is the same.
Wow! Deebo's brother makes false statements. Admits to making false statements. Than the whiney little b***h fans come out in an uproar saying all kinds of nasty things about Deebo as if he just f'd your wife or girlfriend. You all need a f'ing hobby or something. You should stay off social media if you are this emotionally weak.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Like I said, kids these days know nothing about hard work and being an adult. Only diva things like social media and pizza ice cream.

We should trade Deebo and put good old Kaepernick at wildcat QB RB WR! Kyle will know how to use anybody.

Matter of fact Kyle so good he can run the ball and catch the ball himself!

Spending Jed York's hard earned money? Ridiculous.

Lol yeah Deebo hasn't put in any hard work to get where he is

…now it's time to get that pay day
Share 49ersWebzone