LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
His first stellar season and he is acting like Antonio Brown. No, thanks, trade him as long as he has got some value.

What the f**k are you talking about? Did Deebo throw chairs off a hotel balcony? Did sexually assault someone?

Quit acting like a baby because a football player wants to get paid.
Fans acting like a player is a diva all while they're acting like diva cry babies because he's not licking their boots.

Lol what a joke.
I hope Deebo gets paid by the Niners, if not, he'll get it elsewhere. If something transpires it will be on draft day like the Buck trade to the Colts.
I'd be insanely surprised if we traded him.

If they are that far apart it would imo mean deebo wants to the highest paid which means we can ask for for two firsts. Etc.

Aren't him and Kyle close? I would think one phone call from Kyle would get this straightened right out.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I hope Deebo gets paid by the Niners, if not, he'll get it elsewhere. If something transpires it will be on draft day like the Buck trade to the Colts.

FWIW The Buck trade happened the first day of the new league year. Not on draft day.
The Steelers would have paid him already.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Steelers would have paid him already.

No they wouldn't lol and you know it. He doesn't want Mitch throwing him the ball anyway....lol Mitch please
Don't know who needs to hear this but Deebo has been great since his first year. Hence why every team has been looking for the next Deebo since he was drafted. 2nd Jimmys contract has nothing to do with extending Deebo.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 20, 2022 at 5:45 AM ]
Brady better not get any ideas........
Just the fact that IF he does get traded...thinking about having to play against him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Don't know who needs to hear this but Deebo has been great since his first year. Hence why every team has been looking for the next Deebo since he was drafted. 2nd Jimmys contract has nothing to do with extending Deebo.

Dude it's really irritating for people to say he's only been good for a yr. His rookie yr he had over 1,000 total yards all while being part of a team that was bottom of the league in passing attempts with Jimmy. When he touches the ball good things happen...like you said after that rookie yr all we've heard during the draft process is "trying to find the next Deebo" yet we got dummies in here thinking he's a dime a dozen play-maker and his success is tied to scheme. IMO Kyle helps everyone but players still need to make plays and he does that better than anyone.

People need to stop being defensive pusses and realize there's a business side to the NFL. Bunch of soft fans IMO.

I don't want more picks in this s**t draft if it means moving Deebo. I could careless about the money aspect of it...they don't spend money in FA (and FA is all but over) and when they do it usually backfires. Who you spending that cash on? Bosa is getting paid regardless and BA needs to show he's worth $20+M first before even talking about paying him top 5 WR money. He's also got a 5th yr option. His cap hit wouldn't be outrageous for years.

IF he doesn't want to sign with SF (which I don't believe for a sec), then let him play out his rookie deal this yr, tag him in 2023 and try to extend or trade then (like Adams). At this point it makes no sense to move him. Hell it actually hurts the cap space this yr if that happens.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Fans acting like a player is a diva all while they're acting like diva cry babies because he's not licking their boots.

Lol what a joke.

Boy when you get passionate about something/somene......

Between whether or not Deebo is a diva and GTD/APY your posts reads like you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Maybe it's just me.

WOO-SAH
WOO-SAH

just looking out for your well being. As you were!

Lol what a joke.

Exactly. I hope Deebo gets everything he's asking for and more. If not from this franchise, then from someone else. The amount of work, toughness and sheer will he plays with despite being overworked and injured says everything about him.

Most of these "fans" would do the exact same thing in his situation.
Originally posted by krizay:

Lol what a joke.

Between whether or not Deebo is a diva and GTD/APY your posts reads like you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Maybe it's just me.

WOO-SAH
WOO-SAH

His post was succinct and to the point. You seem like the one panicking to me.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
His post was succinct and to the point. You seem like the one panicking to me.

this post yes. the previous one not so much
Originally posted by krizay:

Lol what a joke.

Maybe it's just me.

WOO-SAH
WOO-SAH

lol nope.... it's just you.

I'm just annoyed of the hypocritical nonsense. People calling him a diva for wanting to get paid all while acting like crybaby divas about the whole situation themselves.

As far as FGTD vs APY yeah how about people use common sense instead of worrying about fake money? Complaining about APY end of the day is pointless and a waste of time.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 20, 2022 at 6:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone