There are 266 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
all smoke...

Does he look good in a Jets uniform?

[ Edited by picklejuice on Apr 20, 2022 at 7:38 AM ]
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Dude is an elite playmaker. He accounted for 30% of the offenses TD's this past season.

BECAUSE OUR QB WAS MEDIOCRE.

With Trey we don't need him. I'd replace Deebo with a speedster.

In 2019 he accounted for 11%
in 2020 Jeff Wilson accounted for 28%

We'd be just fine without him if it comes to it.
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 20, 2022 at 6:58 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Reporter comes out and says he wants to move on. Brother posts he's asking for a trade. He won't be a 9er. As with everything in life, we all see what we want to see. I for one see smoke.

Goal post moving. His brother already went back on that twice. The only smoke is that a deal is in process. Never say never in this life but I'd be surprised if he gets traded
Winners that are under contract show up. See Cooper Cupp. It is very hard to show diva antics like not showing up, deleting social media team posts, having brothers say you want to be traded without commenting, etc. is helpful to the player. It makes you less valuable, not more, and that applies to outside teams as well.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Goal post moving. His brother already went back on that twice. The only smoke is that a deal is in process. Never say never in this life but I'd be surprised if he gets traded

Goal posts moving? mmkay
Goal posts moving? mmkay

Goal post moving in that you said kittle & warner reported to offseason duties when they didn't exist. As usual, people want to create their own reality to support their thoughts on a matter. In this case, you wanting deebo to be a diva
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Who showed up to OTAs in May? There was no on field OTAs when Kittle/Warner were going through their stuff (COVID). If there was on field stuff you damn well know they wouldn't be out there and shouldn't be.

His brother literally said he was trolling...he's since backtracked on everything he said and actually posted he's not going anywhere

Schefter said doesn't want to sign "yet" meaning he doesn't want to sign the deal he currently has and is waiting to see what the other guys get paid first. I wouldn't call that being a diva, I call it business. Instead of looking through the lens of a fan, look through the lens of a player/agent.

just going by what i read.

Kittle and Warner remained quietly behind the scenes while their representatives worked with the 49ers during negotiations that did not result in new contracts until just before the opening of training camps in 2020 and 2021.

Both players took part in all the offseason activities. And while there might have been times of frustration, they never publicly expressed any discontent
Goal post moving in that you said kittle & warner reported to offseason duties when they didn't exist. As usual, people want to create their own reality to support their thoughts on a matter. In this case, you wanting deebo to be a diva

going by what i read

Kittle and Warner remained quietly behind the scenes while their representatives worked with the 49ers during negotiations that did not result in new contracts until just before the opening of training camps in 2020 and 2021.

Both players took part in all the offseason activities. And while there might have been times of frustration, they never publicly expressed any discontent

going by what i read

What offseason activities were there? Lol

Whether we trade him or sign him, I hope it gets done soon so we can regroup before the draft or move on
I don't know what's smoke and what isn't but I don't like how he is going about this at all. To him scrubbing 49ers off his social media, to his brother trolling, and Deebo constantly posting pics of himself showing off his jewelry. Lol at wearing 2 watches. Oh look at me I have jewelry!!!! I can't stand that crap.

Show off your investments bro. Show off some real assets that hold value. Lol at this culture that puts jewelry and man purses on a pedestal.
I'm not willing to believe this team trades Deebo because if it does it's time to rethink the direction of the team. This teams thinks they are a contender the. They hypothetically go and trade their best player lol. I thought it may be tough for the niners to be a wild card team this year but if they trade Deebo, they more than likely not making the playoffs this year.
What offseason activities were there? Lol

https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-cancel-offseason-program-practices-otas-injury-skule-tarvarius-rookies
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Who showed up to OTAs in May? There was no on field OTAs when Kittle/Warner were going through their stuff (COVID). If there was on field stuff you damn well know they wouldn't be out there and shouldn't be.

His brother literally said he was trolling...he's since backtracked on everything he said and actually posted he's not going anywhere

Schefter said doesn't want to sign "yet" meaning he doesn't want to sign the deal he currently has and is waiting to see what the other guys get paid first. I wouldn't call that being a diva, I call it business. Instead of looking through the lens of a fan, look through the lens of a player/agent.

just going by what i read.

And you left out context….there was no voluntary OTAs or on field stuff, it was Covid m. Not a chance in hell they would be out there running without a contract.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 20, 2022 at 7:47 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone