There are 196 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kezar49er:
I get it, not to worry until TC starts. but with a second rd status , no offsets, slotted money Deebo not signing yet is confusing. I understand it's CAA but where is the upside?

What do you mean upside? Theres no upside to it, just the reality of dealing with the agency that likes to grandstand on rookie contracts. It's just to make it appear that they fight harder for their clients, with almost every aspect of rookie contracts set into stone, agents have to appear to fight for something just to stay relevant to the rookies of the future.
Though every other CAA client is now signed. Only Deebo and Bosa aren't.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Probably due to the late start date for niners camp.
Originally posted by walker807:

Probably due to the late start date for niners camp.

Most likely. We're also one of only 3 teams without an early report date for rookies.
It's one thing to have your #1 pick still holding out, but to have your top 2 picks hold out.

Is it really a agent issue or front office issue, or both? GET THESE MEN SIGNED PLEASE!!!
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
It's one thing to have your #1 pick still holding out, but to have your top 2 picks hold out.

Is it really a agent issue or front office issue, or both? GET THESE MEN SIGNED PLEASE!!!

Nobody is holding out...at least yet

Thanks Paraag.

Sounds more like a fan forum issue at this point. I can't believe that people don't have anything more important to worry about. How is something a problem or an issue when it is not?

Lol
"Holding out"

You just love trying to get under people's skin
Lol
Kinda pathetic really
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Jul 24, 2019 at 11:35 AM ]

You do realize we start camp last right? Probably has something to do with it.

Deevah signed????
This is not a holdout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #fake news
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Jul 24, 2019 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Lol
"Holding out"

You just love trying to get user people's skin
Lol
Kinda pathetic really

how do you get user peoples skin? is that a Hannibal Lecter thing? or Buffalo Bob?

But no i wasn't trying to get "under" anyones skin. maybe hold out is not the right term. But since they haven't signed yet, and every other rookie has around the league minus 6 total players. what's the hold up?

just get it done is what i'm saying. sooner then better.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Lol
"Holding out"

You just love trying to get user people's skin
Lol
Kinda pathetic really

how do you get user peoples skin? is that a Hannibal Lecter thing? or Buffalo Bob?

But no i wasn't trying to get "under" anyones skin. maybe hold out is not the right term. But since they haven't signed yet, and every other rookie has around the league minus 6 total players. what's the hold up?

just get it done is what i'm saying. sooner then better.

No your right
They are holding out.
They need to get there asses to TC today yet damnit.

Right all those other guys signed on or the day before their TC started...
Share 49ersWebzone