There are 206 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Amy news on this guy?

The Greek Heritage Society are suing him over his attempts to overshadow the mythical Achilles with his own stupendous feats of physical vulnerability.
Originally posted by joeknows:
Amy news on this guy?

The Greek Heritage Society are suing him over his attempts to overshadow the mythical Achilles with his own stupendous feats of physical vulnerability.

I could make a lot of puns but I won't. Is he even trying to come back?
Originally posted by joeknows:
Amy news on this guy?

is he under contract?
Originally posted by father49er:
is he under contract?

No. I wish the guy the best but I don't understand how he could possibly get back to playing at a high level after 2 ACLs and 2 Achilles injuries to each knee/foot.
He should start his next career... and start here.. Secondary Assistant Coach..
Originally posted by 9moon:

That truly might be all that he could be very good at in this point of his career.
Wouldn't be surprised if he retired at this point.
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

That truly might be all that he could be very good at in this point of his career.

Said that earlier. Id be more open to Jimmie Ward or maybe even Dontae Johnson (when they retire). Would be nice to get a pipeline of guys groomed.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by father49er:
is he under contract?

No. I wish the guy the best but I don't understand how he could possibly get back to playing at a high level after 2 ACLs and 2 Achilles injuries to each knee/foot.

Let's move this thread to NFL talk.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Said that earlier. Id be more open to Jimmie Ward or maybe even Dontae Johnson (when they retire). Would be nice to get a pipeline of guys groomed.

Yup any of those guys could be good assistants and turn out to be coaches
One can dream…

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/21/san-francisco-49ers-jason-verrett-workout/#:~:text=The%2049ers%20held%20workouts%20with,games%20across%20those%20three%20years.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
One can dream…

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/21/san-francisco-49ers-jason-verrett-workout/#:~:text=The%2049ers%20held%20workouts%20with,games%20across%20those%20three%20years.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
One can dream…

As fragile as this dude is he does have some uncommon healing powers or is medical technology so much better than just 10 years ago?
Share 49ersWebzone