There are 239 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
It's a long shot but if he could come back into form, our secondary could become instantaneously dangerous. With Ward and Verrett at corners, Oliver in the slot and Lenoir as your extra D-back that is quite a formidable unit.

But it's doubtful with this guy unfortunately
Any updates on his "health"? Heard he's working out and as much as it's hard to trust his health, his talent is amazing
I can't believe people want to kick the tires in this. I love Verrett, but his body doesn't love him and won't let him play football. I'd take him as a DB assistant.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I can't believe people want to kick the tires in this. I love Verrett, but his body doesn't love him and won't let him play football. I'd take him as a DB assistant.

Did you not see Adams just get humiliated twice in a row just before half time?
Bring him back

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Bring him back

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Bring him back

If he sees the field again I will definitely cry lol. If anyone deserves it, it's this guy. Good lord, he has been through so much.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Bring him back

lol
It would be great if he can play!
Hysterikal about to bust
With this news we're hours away from him placed on season ending IR.

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
With this news we're hours away from him placed on season ending IR.

Marcus Lattimore just signed to the practice squad as well.
We worked him out before the Texans nabbed. Hopefully he's healthy enough to give us the boost on the outside that we need. I really hope we sign him.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Bring him back

If he sees the field again I will definitely cry lol. If anyone deserves it, it's this guy. Good lord, he has been through so much.

This

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Hysterikal about to bust

And this
I would think that we would get some intel from Demeco right? The confusing part is both why would we bring him in if Meco said anything other than he's able and at the same time why would Meco release him if he is. It's just the practice squad and not the 53
Share 49ersWebzone