LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 246 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Either he's faking it to get a settlement or he needs to learn how to stretch out before practicing!
Originally posted by Patton:
It's not his fault that this FO let young CB talent get away and are so desperate for CB help that they took a shot on him out of desperation.

Everyone that watches football knows exactly what JV is, except our Management.
Bet they wish now that they would have protected Qwuantrzz Knight right about now. He could start for us right now and be our 2nd best CB, even though that's not saying much, lol.

Honestly never expected anything from him this year. Most frustrating experience was probably two seasons ago when we went into the year with him at the top of the depth chart.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jan 5, 2024 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Increbible. Verett can't get a break. You can not not feel sorry for him.

He gets nothing BUT breaks
This guy needs to just stop. I've never seen a player get more serious injuries than this guy. I feel for him but I'm also tired of it. Lol just hire him as a coach or something.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
It's not his fault that this FO let young CB talent get away and are so desperate for CB help that they took a shot on him out of desperation.

Bet they wish now that they would have protected Qwuantrzz Knight right about now. He could start for us right now and be our 2nd best CB, even though that's not saying much, lol.

Honestly never expected anything from him this year. Most frustrating experience was probably two seasons ago when we went into the year with him at the top of the depth chart.

I'm surprised he's even in consideration to play. I think Womack is a way better option that's younger and very talented
This guy is made of glass!
Teams need to stop signing this guy for his own good. He ought to be put in bubble wrap anytime he leaves home.
Maybe he is taking one for the team by sacrificing himself to the NFL injury gods? We lost Hufanga but we very well may dodge a bullet with someone else! *Anti-Jinx*
Kareem Jackson anyone???

Please sign heeeeem. At least his penalties arent Normans, his only go for 15 while Norms went for 45.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Jan 5, 2024 at 2:43 PM ]
Did anyone not expect this?

See there is why you want to rest people. Because even in practice they can get hurt. Certainly a game. A healthy 49ers team can beat anybody. Hurt they can get bounced. So STFU your "rust" crap.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 5, 2024 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Teams need to stop signing this guy for his own good. He ought to be put in bubble wrap anytime he leaves home.

Originally posted by tankle104:

I'm surprised he's even in consideration to play. I think Womack is a way better option that's younger and very talented

Based on what?
  • thl408
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
See there is why you want to rest people. Because even in practice they can get hurt. Certainly a game. A healthy 49ers team can beat anybody. Hurt they can get bounced. So STFU your "rust" crap.

lol Trent himself said he doesn't like feeling rusty, but what does he know.

Same. His body isn't just built for this. Accept. If he can teach his elite skills, he has a great future in coaching. Would love to see him working with our DBs.
Share 49ersWebzone