49ers rookie Ricky Pearsall will make NFL debut vs. Chiefs →

There are 161 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's the real deal.

I wonder how teams will try to adjust to him next year.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I still think Bosa can get defensive rookie of the year despite not having more than 1 sack right now.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I threw this together just for you, Phoenix.

dude is always in the backfield. He honestly reminds me of Justin Smith. Super powerful at the point of the attack, using hands and leverage to drive back the lineman consistently almost every play, never ending motor, and his stat line doesnt show his actual impact on pass rush. He has been everything advertised the past 3 games. Our pass rush has closed out two games already!!!
I have to simply and openly admit I had no idea the caliber of player this guy was going to be. I openly said that I was cool with getting Josh Allen, Q, or even trading back and taking M Sweat. I was a f**kin idiot! This dude is golden and a one of a kind player that doesn't come around often. Just put Skule up against Bosa in practice and the dude will be hands over fist more experienced by the next game lol.
Guy is a savage!!!! Bosa bosa bosa
Hopefully two weeks of rest gets that ankle to 100% so he can start finishing those sacks
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
I have to simply and openly admit I had no idea the caliber of player this guy was going to be. I openly said that I was cool with getting Josh Allen, Q, or even trading back and taking M Sweat. I was a f**kin idiot! This dude is golden and a one of a kind player that doesn't come around often. Just put Skule up against Bosa in practice and the dude will be hands over fist more experienced by the next game lol.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Guy is a savage!!!! Bosa bosa bosa

Totally agree. Have Skule practice on Bosa, Buckner, and once and a while - Dee Ford, and he'll be *just fine!* I don't think there is many DE's like Bosa in the NFL, who has those Madden monster cheat abilities. Anybody going against him in practice is going to get better against other edge rushers, 100% guaranteed!
[ Edited by Giedi on Sep 23, 2019 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Hopefully two weeks of rest gets that ankle to 100% so he can start finishing those sacks

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
dude is always in the backfield. He honestly reminds me of Justin Smith. Super powerful at the point of the attack, using hands and leverage to drive back the lineman consistently almost every play, never ending motor, and his stat line doesnt show his actual impact on pass rush. He has been everything advertised the past 3 games. Our pass rush has closed out two games already!!!

A f**kin rookie.

That is not just idle chatter. Having to go against a quality teammate in practice will help a ton. Staley mentioned that often in TC.

I recall an interview with Eric Davis when he was with the 49ers and they were facing a big game against the Cowgirls back when Michael Irvin was having a big year. Davis said he wasn't worried about Irvin because he had to go against Jerry Rice everyday in practice.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wait till he gets adjusted to the NFL game
Originally posted by dj43:

That is not just idle chatter. Having to go against a quality teammate in practice will help a ton. Staley mentioned that often in TC.

I recall an interview with Eric Davis when he was with the 49ers and they were facing a big game against the Cowgirls back when Michael Irvin was having a big year. Davis said he wasn't worried about Irvin because he had to go against Jerry Rice everyday in practice.
What y'all said. Hopefully this (practicing against the Boss a lot) is or will be happening.

A lot of fans could see our edge issue and were like "sure.... lets get the best guy"..... I don't know how many fans honestly bought into the Bosa Hype.

What I expected is he could be a 10 sack guy, and if he didn't get 10 sacks wellllll.....the dude is seriously hyped, just because he does not get 10 sacks does not mean he was not the best option...we need an edge guy.

My opinion has changed.

I don't care if he gets 10 sacks

I just love how he fights every freaked snap to make an impact. The dude has 100% fight in him, every single down.

Thats all him

Joey always came off to me a tad entitled.... he will take a snap off. The Bosa name carries a bit of gravitas to it. It appears maybe we can rest and go get them next play.

Nick?

Hell no.....

That dude fights

That dude is a warrior

That dude is a freaked Spartan he will die on his shield.

Thank goodness we got him. He is clearly someone you can build around and i think his game will age really well. We need to be thinking long term big picture with him. He is exactly the kind of guy who will make other players jobs easier. There is a lot of value in that. I think when it comes time for him to get PAID.... i think its a safe investment. Whatever the niners have to pay him at that time legit, they are going to get EVERY DOWN out of him. He does not appear to be a guy who is going to get paid and only show up part of the time.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
f**k ya!

That gets you hype

Remember the Kyle Reese quote from the first Terminator? "He will not stop coming. EVER. Until you are dead."

That's Bosa as it relates to sacks.
Share 49ersWebzone