LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 155 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Outlandish claim

Extremely. I guess I shouldve stopped @ "He wouldnt be ________ in Florida..." as if the state he'll be in tells us something....

[ Edited by random49er on Jun 16, 2019 at 9:22 AM ]
I heard he's getting longer arms transplanted.
Originally posted by Stanley:
You get treatment on a bad hammy, but you don't work out on an injured one. Especially when explosion and change of direction are critical to your craft.

In all fairness...maybe he said he'll be squatting 400 lbs every other day and i missed it??

But if thats not the case...just be honest with yourself...people exercise with injuries via rehab and via a # of other things u can do that doesnt place a load on the injured muscle.

And even beyond that scope...how many times over the years have athletes used an excuse to go to Florida to train...legit or illegit?

Either way we want to spin it, the end result is the same: Injured people travel all the time...whether it be to "train"...to be be with family...or to hit up their home area that's a few blocks away from South Beach.

In no way, shape, or form does it tell me the player will be "ready to go!"

Gotta call a spade a spade.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
You get treatment on a bad hammy, but you don't work out on an injured one. Especially when explosion and change of direction are critical to your craft.

In all fairness...maybe he said he'll be squatting 400 lbs every other day and i missed it??

But if thats not the case...just be honest with yourself...people exercise with injuries via rehab and via a # of other things u can do that doesnt place a load on the injured muscle.

And even beyond that scope...how many times over the years have athletes used an excuse to go to Florida to train...legit or illegit?

Either way we want to spin it, the end result is the same: Injured people travel all the time...whether it be to "train"...to be be with family...or to hit up their home area that's a few blocks away from South Beach.

So you're saying you're MAD mad we didn't draft Allen?
Hammys and high ankle sprains are always tricky
Originally posted by Furlow:

So you're saying you're MAD mad we didn't draft Allen?

pretty much
Extremely. I guess I shouldve stopped @ "He wouldnt be ________ in Florida..." as if the state he'll be in tells us something....

Derp...you've tried so hard to poo poo anything I've stated in here, you've made s**t personal and it's painfully obvious. Like I stated stop commenting on my posts. It's as simple as that. I don't care one bit what you have to say.

#byefelicia
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 16, 2019 at 12:34 PM ]
Derp...you've tried so hard to poo poo anything I've stated in here, you've made s**t personal and it's painfully obvious. Like I stated stop commenting on my posts. It's as simple as that. I don't care one bit what you have to say.

#byefelicia

Yeah but he reeeeeeaaaalllyyyy wants you to know how much he dislikes the selection of Bosa
He seems to be taking a lot of time off to let his pulled hamstring get right. Seems a little sus to me. Maybe it is worse then they are making out? They haven't signed him yet.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Isn't false always false? Adverb is not needed, but it does seem to imply this subject is something personal to you.

What's personal?? You really think injured people dont rehab and work out??

It's impossible to go across the country with family with plans to "exercise" because of a bum hammy?

How many grossly incompetent falsehoods are we to just sit and ignore??

Nothing personal...its just untrue and with the way you and him deflect to other stuff, it's clearly realized.

Outlandish claims are unnecessary and arent going to magically heal or protect injured players. It's just a messageboard. We can call something as we see it.

My main point is that false did not need an adverb. So you decided to add more lol. To be honest, I am not sure what you are ranting about in the reply.

Originally posted by Goatie:
He seems to be taking a lot of time off to let his pulled hamstring get right. Seems a little sus to me. Maybe it is worse then they are making out? They haven't signed him yet.

That's impossible!! He's in Miami as we speak!

#CheerleaderLogic

#byefelicia

Talked to Felicia yesterday actually. Says its been a few yrs but Bosa took her back to a Ft. Lauderdale beach last Friday and his hamstring performed "just fine" afterwards...whatever that means. He's into sistas, I guess.

But no doubt no doubt...wouldnt be down there if he wasnt legit healthy...like you claim. He'd be here in Cali.
[ Edited by random49er on Jun 17, 2019 at 7:36 AM ]
That's impossible!! He's in Miami as we speak!

#CheerleaderLogic

bless your heart, you try soooo hard
Talked to Felicia yesterday actually. Says its been a few yrs but Bosa took her back to a Ft. Lauderdale beach last Friday and his hamstring performed "just fine" afterwards...whatever that means. He's into sistas, I guess.

But no doubt no doubt...wouldnt be down there if he wasnt legit healthy...like you claim. He'd be here in Cali.

That comment went wayyyyy over your head because your too busy trying to troll on whatever I say. You clearly didn't read the MM athletic article.

Every time I post something you be....

Must be fun
That comment went wayyyyy over your head because your too busy trying to troll on whatever I say. You clearly didn't read the MM athletic article.

Every time I post something you be....

Must be fun

You provide great entertainment value, NY.
Share 49ersWebzone