There are 349 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
At this stage can we just remove the "No Politics" from Bosa's thread title? This dude is the best player on our team and hasn't said one thing remotely political as a 49er (even really before so). Guys like Trey Lance have been way more political in his short stint. Politics shouldn't be in any player thread and mods should feel free to warn / ban away.

Just feels like a divisive misnomer and slap in the face to a dude who has been the perfect 49er.

Yeah I agree. Everyone should know now that there is the Parking Lot to discuss nonsense like that.

Just Warn someone who tries to bring that here, and Ban them if they continue.

Done. Autoban for anyone that brings that crap up again. Someone did it a few days ago so that's why I put it back in the thread title. You know who you are.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
In 2012 when Aldon Smith ended the season with 19.5 sacks, he averaged 40 pass rush snaps per game and had a 3.0% sack rate. Bosa is averaging 32 pass rush snaps per game and has a 3.9% sack rate. If looking at pass rush win rate (all pressures), Aldon was at 13.0% and Bosa is currently at 17.3%.

Aldon was a second year player first year starting and soon to be overcome by the bottle sadly. Dude was gonna be a hall of famer as Bosa will be one day. Who knows what Aldon with Bosa mindset would have been in his third year

Immaturity was a red flag when he was drafted and it bore itself out. Damn shame
The Smaller Bear has overtaken the Big Bear as the Alpha.
  • thl408
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
The Smaller Bear has overtaken the Big Bear as the Alpha.

It'll be official when sideline reporters start calling Joey, "Nick".
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
In 2012 when Aldon Smith ended the season with 19.5 sacks, he averaged 40 pass rush snaps per game and had a 3.0% sack rate. Bosa is averaging 32 pass rush snaps per game and has a 3.9% sack rate. If looking at pass rush win rate (all pressures), Aldon was at 13.0% and Bosa is currently at 17.3%.

Aldon was a second year player first year starting and soon to be overcome by the bottle sadly. Dude was gonna be a hall of famer as Bosa will be one day. Who knows what Aldon with Bosa mindset would have been in his third year

Immaturity was a red flag when he was drafted and it bore itself out. Damn shame

That is why potential doesn't really mean anything. Talent alone will only get players so far in the league.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Dec 30, 2022 at 9:32 AM ]
1000th page! To many thousands more with bosa in red and old for a long long time
put $200 down on Bosa to win DPOY in August.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Do we have any idea what his new contract salary is projected to be? Dude is going to get paid!

Myles G is highest paid at 25 mil a year. With the cap going up, 30 mil will probably be about right

And an absolute steal at that price.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That's f**king cool.

Should have bet 25,000

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Should have bet 25,000

But I thought Parsons was winning???
I assume you throw around 25k on bets too?
Good thing we're not paying a QB next year because this dude is about to make QB money.

Nice bet Buff!

#TrueFaithful
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Nice bet Buff!

#TrueFaithful

I'm with you for a Benjamin . I'm surprised they aren't offering a cash out, since the result is all but final
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Nice bet Buff!

#TrueFaithful

I'm with you for a Benjamin . I'm surprised they aren't offering a cash out, since the result is all but final

Nice bet Buff! Your balance says . . . 'Pay me now'
Share 49ersWebzone