There are 257 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'd let this man impregnate my GF

Good, cause she's got some news to break to you....
Nick bosa wrecks games, should be DPOY.
Originally posted by iowa49er_75:
Nick bosa wrecks games, should be DPOY.

Hopefully the voters see that game winning play, because he didn't record much on the stat sheet. So much of his value is beyond sacks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Even when he is not getting sacks, he is helping his team in other ways.
justin smith bullrush
I remember he was on the injury report this week for an illness. I wonder if it affected him this game. Looked like his motor wasn't on today.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
I remember he was on the injury report this week for an illness. I wonder if it affected him this game. Looked like his motor wasn't on today.

I wonder if that illness infected a lot of other players playing today.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
justin smith bullrush

Dude straight up shoved him into Stidham. If he doesn't do that, Davante probably catches that or at least gets the flag with Mooney all over him.

Originally posted by Alfienator:

I definitely felt like it did, he wasn't playing as possessed as he normally is imo. AWESOME CLUTCH IMPACT play though.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jan 2, 2023 at 12:14 AM ]
Watching the game yesterday, it makes me sad that Bosa was SO close to the sack record. He was literally a split second away from at least 4 sacks, probably 5. So much of what he did yesterday won't even show up on the stat sheets. But this is why I think he needs to be included in the MVP discussion, not just DPOY. Yes, I know it's not likely, and yes it's probably going to a QB. But a lot of the top QB's have had an up and down year, and some don't seem as impactful as usual. But outsaide of the QB position, I don't think ANY player impacts a play and the game as much as Bosa. The sacks, the QB hits, the pressures...being a force in the run game...and considering he does all that while being double teamed on nearly every play (and being held on roughly half of those)...I think he is the first defensive player in a long time that deserves actual MVP consideration.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

King s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone