LISTEN: Answering The Biggest 49ers Questions With Akash Anavarathan →

There are 250 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I made this exact observation in the Kinlaw thread that despite Nick and Javon being similar heights, Kinlaw has much longer legs while Bosa's legs are shorter with a longer torso. This is why Kinlaw struggles to drop his butt in his stance, stands up when he fires out and why his power is often neutralized. Conversely, Bosa maintains an extremely low pad level and forward lean with ease which allows him to generate crazy power at the point of contact and through the rush. Simply put, Nick Bosa was literally born to rush the passer--he's got the natural leverage of a shorter player coupled with the jacked 265-pound frame.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 6, 2023 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Love winning a bet a week early
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Congrats dude!

When you get paid, you can pay me for predicting Seattle being our biggest competition, not the Rams, this year.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Congrats dude!

When you get paid, you can pay me for predicting Seattle being our biggest competition, not the Rams, this year.

Like how you predicted the Dolphins game could be like Chiefs game? Like how you predicted the offensive line would be our biggest weakness? Nah I just won a new gun fund
Do you guys think Bosa will tie or Break Aldon Smith's sack record this week?
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Depends on how quickly we put this game out of reach for ARI.

No.

No.

He has a decent chance to tie, unless the game is just out of reach by the 2nd half. If he got at least one sack against the Raiders, then I'd like his odds of breaking Smith's record this game.
Originally posted by braap49er:

No.

He has a decent chance to tie, unless the game is just out of reach by the 2nd half. If he got at least one sack against the Raiders, then I'd like his odds of breaking Smith's record this game.

Yeah it's gonna be tough I'm assuming he will get pulled as soon as we have a two score lead with how the field condition may be there's no reason to risk him. We all know he will shatter these records in the next few seasons.

No.

Yeah it's gonna be tough I'm assuming he will get pulled as soon as we have a two score lead with how the field condition may be there's no reason to risk him. We all know he will shatter these records in the next few seasons.
you're making two sacks seem to be the impossible.. against this team he could get that the two first passing plays ?

now if you say no way on breaking the all time record .. then you may have something
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

No.

you're making two sacks seem to be the impossible.. against this team he could get that the two first passing plays ?

now if you say no way on breaking the all time record .. then you may have something
He didn't get any sacks with the raiders last week. So it's not impossible just unlikely with the situation.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

No.

So your opinion is he will break the record cool I hope so

Congrats dude!

Like how you predicted the Dolphins game could be like Chiefs game? Like how you predicted the offensive line would be our biggest weakness? Nah I just won a new gun fund

Huh?

Nice! Enjoy.

Congrats dude!

Huh?

Nice! Enjoy.

Just pointing out some of your less than stellar predictions
Share 49ersWebzone