Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Love winning a bet a week early

Congrats dude!

When you get paid, you can pay me for predicting Seattle being our biggest competition, not the Rams, this year.

Like how you predicted the Dolphins game could be like Chiefs game? Like how you predicted the offensive line would be our biggest weakness? Nah I just won a new gun fund

Huh?

Nice! Enjoy.

Just pointing out some of your less than stellar predictions
some, nearly everything he says is a L
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 7, 2023 at 12:26 PM ]
When do they announce awards? I also picked Bosa for DPOY to win $600 smackers
Originally posted by Silky:
When do they announce awards? I also picked Bosa for DPOY to win $600 smackers

At the ESPYs I believe.

edit no it's just the NFL award show
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jan 7, 2023 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:
He didn't get any sacks with the raiders last week. So it's not impossible just unlikely with the situation.
Raiders have very good OL
So your opinion is he will break the record cool I hope so
i did not.. but you said no way he can get two sacks against the one of the worse OLs
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He didn't get any sacks with the raiders last week. So it's not impossible just unlikely with the situation.
i did not.. but you said no way he can get two sacks against the one of the worse OLs

Well when I'm asked "do you think" I'm gonna give my opinion. And my opinion is no
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

It should read "Sacks created is a stat we just made up"....

I actually don't mind this one because it does effect the game. Arik Armstead isn't on the list, but playing on the inside has allowed him to do this a lot over the past 2 years.

Its an incredibly subjective stat though. "He created the opportunity for this sack" isn't quantifiable. Its pure opinion. Finishing a sack is the far more important and difficult part anyways. It would be like saying "TD's are great, but lets tally who threw the blocks that sprung those TD and make that matter just as much."

I get that. It's not clear who really is doing what. Sometimes it's very evident, others, eh. And of course the finishing is more important. Between that and I'd say pass rush win rate tells you more about a lineman. At any rate, I'll admit, there are so many stats out there I tune a lot of it out.

Well when I'm asked "do you think" I'm gonna give my opinion. And my opinion is no
why bring your opinions if you really don't want anyone to have fun with them

Thread title still cracks me

lol THL
Nick bosa is the only player I see right now that has a chance to get multiple DPOY awards. Hopefully Nick gets 2-3!

I'm going to Hawaii this summer on nick bosa!!!! 🐻🏝💰

Got in a stupid debate with a Dallas fan a month ago about how Bosa should win.

Typical, he talked about how Parsons was a "LBer" and that's why he didn't have the stats Bosa did as an edge rusher lol. He had to show me the betting odds and at the time Parsons was the favorite. He was actually pretty f**king rude about all of it (obviously)…just dropped this in that thread and crickets

Typical, he talked about how Parsons was a "LBer" and that's why he didn't have the stats Bosa did as an edge rusher lol. He had to show me the betting odds and at the time Parsons was the favorite. He was actually pretty f**king rude about all of it (obviously)…just dropped this in that thread and crickets

I was on a FB comment section around the same time about the same thing with DAL fans. I shut them up when I told them that Parsons was averaging only 4 coverage snaps per game and only had 2 more passes defensed than Bosa. Parsons gets a lot of hurries but Bosa has more hits and more sacks.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I was on a FB comment section around the same time about the same thing with DAL fans. I shut them up when I told them that Parsons was averaging only 4 coverage snaps per game and only had 2 more passes defensed than Bosa. Parsons gets a lot of hurries but Bosa has more hits and more sacks.

Beautiful!

Congrats dude!

When you get paid, you can pay me for predicting Seattle being our biggest competition, not the Rams, this year.

Like how you predicted the Dolphins game could be like Chiefs game? Like how you predicted the offensive line would be our biggest weakness? Nah I just won a new gun fund

Huh?

Nice! Enjoy.

Just pointing out some of your less than stellar predictions
some, nearly everything he says is a L

You just stick to your back side Texas routes, buddy!
Hope Nick is able to have a big game today but feels like every time this year we felt he was going to really torment a QB cuz of their OL being weak those teams made it a point to prevent Nick from getting there.

Would love to see him really put a stamp on that DPOTY with a monster game to head into the playoffs(with 4 more monster games to come of course) but figure Arizona will have their kid rolling and trying to get the ball out fast so we can't get there.

let's get this W, get Nick his award with some more sackaroonies and get into the playoffs healthy and add another Lombardi to the case.

Not asking much here.
Share 49ersWebzone