There are 173 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I was on a FB comment section around the same time about the same thing with DAL fans. I shut them up when I told them that Parsons was averaging only 4 coverage snaps per game and only had 2 more passes defensed than Bosa. Parsons gets a lot of hurries but Bosa has more hits and more sacks.

Yeah I tossed out some data as well lol. People acting like Parsons is an off ball LBer or some s**t. He's a great talent, Bosa is the DPOY without question though
Hope bosa has an aldon chicago game. Break all the records... EVERYYYYTHING!!!!!!

And yea last weeks game changing justin smith pushback in ot sealed it.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jan 8, 2023 at 6:58 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I was on a FB comment section around the same time about the same thing with DAL fans. I shut them up when I told them that Parsons was averaging only 4 coverage snaps per game and only had 2 more passes defensed than Bosa. Parsons gets a lot of hurries but Bosa has more hits and more sacks.

Yeah I tossed out some data as well lol. People acting like Parsons is an off ball LBer or some s**t. He's a great talent, Bosa is the DPOY without question though

Yea. Parsons has a lot of hurries and sacks the QB at a decent rate. But how many game changing plays has he made this season? Bosa has a handful of them.
18.5 !
Originally posted by mattster03:
18.5 !

💪🏼🤷‍♂️
Bosa will get it next year. Aldon record. Because Bosa has gotten better every year and he hasn't even reached his athletic prime yet

DPOY hands down!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Bosa will get it next year. Aldon record. Because Bosa has gotten better every year and he hasn't even reached his athletic prime yet

DPOY hands down!

He can if Armstead stays healthy.
Did he at least get the NFL sack leader this year?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Yes
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Yes

Since 2019, including playoffs:

T.J. Watt - 59 games, 57.5 sacks

Nick Bosa - 56 games, 51.0 sacks

Way closer than I had thought, considering Watt is thought of as the best in the game, and considering Bosa missed all of 2020. Plus Watt was already in his 3rd year at the start of this period, and Bosa was a rookie.
Bosa be like, 💪💪💪"guns, lots of guns" 💪💪💪
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
He didn't get any sacks with the raiders last week. So it's not impossible just unlikely with the situation.
Raiders have very good OL
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So your opinion is he will break the record cool I hope so
i did not.. but you said no way he can get two sacks against the one of the worse OLs

Well when I'm asked "do you think" I'm gonna give my opinion. And my opinion is no
why bring your opinions if you really don't want anyone to have fun with them

Guess my opinion was right
Given all the times Nick Bosa has been held and all the times he was right there only to have the QB get it out at the last moment (or just after, but still were deemed to have gotten rid of the ball), he should have smashed Aldon Smith's record.
Share 49ersWebzone