There are 214 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
His contract will probably be one of the easiest Jed ever approves. Dude is a stud.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Since 2019, including playoffs:

T.J. Watt - 59 games, 57.5 sacks

Nick Bosa - 56 games, 51.0 sacks

Way closer than I had thought, considering Watt is thought of as the best in the game, and considering Bosa missed all of 2020. Plus Watt was already in his 3rd year at the start of this period, and Bosa was a rookie.

Watt has missed a ton of games with injury the last 2 years so it seems about right.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
His contract will probably be one of the easiest Jed ever approves. Dude is a stud.

Back up the brinks truck!
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Given all the times Nick Bosa has been held and all the times he was right there only to have the QB get it out at the last moment (or just after, but still were deemed to have gotten rid of the ball), he should have smashed Aldon Smith's record.

Would have tied it if they didn't call that ticky-tacky roughing penalty on the Seattle pick-six.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Given all the times Nick Bosa has been held and all the times he was right there only to have the QB get it out at the last moment (or just after, but still were deemed to have gotten rid of the ball), he should have smashed Aldon Smith's record.

Would have tied it if they didn't call that ticky-tacky roughing penalty on the Seattle pick-six.

Also the Brady sack they didn't review. He had at least 3-4 that were missed with BS penalties.
Mmqb did their season awards, and had parsons dpoy with 1 unnamed voter not even giving bosa a top 5 vote
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Bosa will get it next year. Aldon record. Because Bosa has gotten better every year and he hasn't even reached his athletic prime yet

DPOY hands down!

He can if Armstead stays healthy.

Armstead and we need another threat. Whether its someone in the Arden Key role or another good edge rusher, he will need one other player to be more than a role player to get that record.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Nickolas John Bosa's Mom.

PFF named Chris Jones as their DPOY? WTF. But I guess PFF just goes by who they had as their highest graded player.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Jan 12, 2023 at 11:58 PM ]

Originally posted by JTB1974:
PFF named Chris Jones as their DPOY? WTF. But I guess PFF just goes by who they had as their highest graded player.

Pff is a piece of s**t. Sacks are game changing. Jones not matching up against 6'7 330 freakinoids play after play. Dimwits.

Well that means they surely had Trent Williams as OPOY and MVP last year right?
1st team All Pro!! Let's go for DPOY!
[ Edited by Buchy on Jan 13, 2023 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Well that means they surely had Trent Williams as OPOY and MVP last year right?

They did actually, sorta, since they split MVP and best player into two awards.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2021-nfl-season-awards-mvp-tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers-rookie-of-the-year-micah-parsons-dallas-cowboys#:~:text=All-,The%202021%20PFF%20Awards%3A%20Tom%20Brady%20takes%20MVP%2C%20Micah%20Parsons,Rookie%20of%20the%20Year%20honors
Bosa 2 sacks on geno tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone