LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 261 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Gotta get this guy some help. We don't even have a situional pass rusher to come in and help on passing downs

Hopefully, Drake Jackson can evolve into that role.

Yea he sure could've helped today imo. Hopefully he can pick it up next year.
Defense was still good overall. We just had no doggone offense
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:
Biggest disappointment of the team the last 4-5 weeks imo. Dude has to be injured. He constantly was getting taken to the wood shed.

He had 18 sacks at week 16

He finished with 18.5

Again I'm not saying he sucks, I think he is injured. He was nowhere near the same guy before week 17.
[ Edited by ItsX4Number6 on Jan 29, 2023 at 4:43 PM ]
Biggest disappointment of the team the last 4-5 weeks imo. Dude has to be injured. He constantly was getting taken to the wood shed.

Did you watch the games or just check box scores?
Originally posted by illinois9er:

I made it a priority to watch Bosa. Explain to me .5 sacks in the last 4 games when he was averaging over 1 per before week 17.

I made it a priority to watch Bosa. Explain to me .5 sacks in the last 4 games when he was averaging over 1 per before week 17.

I guess you missed the near safety sack today. So much went wrong today, bosa was not one of those things
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I guess you missed the near safety sack today. So much went wrong today, bosa was not one of those things

Regular Season Average-3.2 tackles 2.6 solo 1.2 sack
Post Season Average-2.4 tackles 1.7 solo 0 sacks

Now admittedly this doesn't tell the entire story but to me, it was night and day what he was in regular season compared to the last 4.

Now admittedly this doesn't tell the entire story but to me, it was night and day what he was in regular season compared to the last 4.

What about TFLs and pressures?

I'd like to see that but I don't know where to look. If I get some time I will get some film up of times he got knocked off his feet. I don't mean that as him getting absolutely destroyed but he did let the other linemen get the best of him physically.... Well speaking of time, I guess I have nothing but time now.

Anyone that watches games can see bosa's impact. Anyone that reads box scores can't

Anyone that watches games can see bosa's impact. Anyone that reads box scores can't

Lol the idea that I am not even watching just looking at stats is absolutely absurd and laughable. You can disagree and counter or you can make truly dumb accusations.

so Twitter is saying this isn't a false start. Someone explain how it's not like I'm 5 years old.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

so Twitter is saying this isn't a false start. Someone explain how it's not like I'm 5 years old.

Big Trent does this, too, so I can't even complain. I began noticing a number of tackles getting away with this last season.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 29, 2023 at 8:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Big Trent does this, too, so I can't even complain. I began noticing a number of tackles getting away with this last season.

To be honest, Both tackles did. Left just wasn't bad.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Mcglinchey should have been called for a false start on the play Josh Johnson fumbled. Just our luck I guess.
Share 49ersWebzone