LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 238 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
People are actually floating trading Bosa?

You surprised? This is the same forum that insists we need to fire Kyle after a 12-game winning streak.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Zero playoff sacks in 3 games but no one is concerned. What am I missing?

Watching game film?

Yeah dude, all of us have 6 hours after each game to pick through All-22 film. I was posing the question genuinely.

love Nick, but sometimes his impact seems quiet. Fair point to raise for the highest paid non QB in NFL history
[ Edited by A-R-S on Feb 3, 2023 at 7:18 AM ]

Watching game film?

Yeah dude, all of us have 6 hours after each game to pick through All-22 film. I was posing the question genuinely.

love Nick, but sometimes his impact seems quiet. Fair point to raise for the highest paid non QB in NFL history
His impact is felt on more than just sacks. That's only one part of his game.

Watching game film?

Fun fact- Lawrence Taylor has 8.5 sacks in 15 career playoff games. Reggie White has 12 in 19 games. JJ Watt has 6 in 9 games. Von Miller has 10.5 in 11 games (4 games where he didn't register a sack).

Our own Nick Bosa has 8 in 9 games total, which means it was 8 in 6 games before this year. Based on his postseason career, this postseason run is an aberration. On to the next thing to worry about.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Fun fact- Lawrence Taylor has 8.5 sacks in 15 career playoff games. Reggie White has 12 in 19 games. JJ Watt has 6 in 9 games. Von Miller has 10.5 in 11 games (4 games where he didn't register a sack).

Our own Nick Bosa has 8 in 9 games total, which means it was 8 in 6 games before this year. Based on his postseason career, this postseason run is an aberration. On to the next thing to worry about.

And Chris Jones had zero career playoff sacks until the AFC championship game vs the Bengals.

I don't wanna trade Bosa, just thinking out loud, because this FO traded Buckner. They haven't shown to be willing to go all in with the salary cap like the rams. And that's what it's gonna take to keep Bosa, get him some help, and sure up the right side of the O-line. Plus resign some key players (Moseley).

Why is everything have to be a "take" now? Stop watching ESPN lol and if they do trade him at least we get some major compensation.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 3, 2023 at 3:02 PM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

I don't wanna trade Bosa, just thinking out loud, because this FO traded Buckner. They haven't shown to be willing to go all in with the salary cap like the rams. And that's what it's gonna take to keep Bosa, get him some help, and sure up the right side of the O-line. Plus resign some key players (Moseley).

Why is everything have to be a "take" now? Stop watching ESPN lol and if they do trade him at least we get some major compensation.

Bit different when it's their pick and the reigning defensive player of the year. Bosa will be the highest payed defensive player ever until Parsons is up for an extension.
f**k the media and idiot fans who twisted his words about not watching the Super Bowl.

Guy just lost his 2nd straight NFCCG, and everyone is harping on him saying he won't be watching because of the QB matchup.

I get that we're not mocked nationally like the cowboys for example but it's annoying how the general NFL fan base collectively chides us during our annual heartbreaking loss.

Watching game film?

He had 48 QB hits this year. The 3rd most ever recorded. He had the most by far of anyone this season.
DPOTY but he some would consider trading

Congrats!!! Pay this man!
Price tag just went up even more. Really happy for him.
Well deserved! Now let's see if he can take down Aldon Smith's sacks record and that's contingent upon him getting good help on the other side from Drake Jackson next season

Congratulations Bosa! Such a well deserved award!
Congrats to him. Hope he plays even better next year.
Share 49ersWebzone