LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 139 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Patton:
When is this gonna get done?

Since nobody knows anything but everyone likes to pretend they know something, I'll pretend and take a guess:

This Saturday.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Since nobody knows anything but everyone likes to pretend they know something, I'll pretend and take a guess:

This Saturday.

That'd be a good poll. I think it happens after the last preseason game, before week 1. Maybe 4 days before Pitt.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This Saturday.

That'd be a good poll. I think it happens after the last preseason game, before week 1. Maybe 4 days before Pitt.

This deal should've been done already. We can't afford Bosa not getting any reps with his new DL teammates, especially Hargrave, and a new DC. On top of that, he needs to be in football shape. Only so many push ups you can do on your own time, but that's not gonna get you in football shape. FO playing with fire right now.
this how I feel about not having Bosa signed and practicing yet...

Saw that he's in NYC today. I know his agent (Brian Ayrault CAA Sports) is in NYC so that might mean something

edit: these 49er Twitter handles are fast haha

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 22, 2023 at 7:23 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Saw that he's in NYC today. I know his agent is in NYC so that might mean something

Wow we traded him to Saleh and the Jets. SMH
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Wow we traded him to Saleh and the Jets. SMH

Finally gonna get QW
Saw that he's in NYC today. I know his agent (Brian Ayrault CAA Sports) is in NYC so that might mean something

Hmmm seems like any contract would be signed at the facility but I hope he's just signing it there.
I know it sucks not having him right now, but there's something oddly comforting knowing he can't get injured

Lol when I first read this, I read "living" in NY lol. I was like, "Why did he move to NY?!" Lolol have not been worried about Bosa at all lol

Originally posted by Montana:

Lol when I first read this, I read "living" in NY lol. I was like, "Why did he move to NY?!" Lolol have not been worried about Bosa at all lol

I assume there are some delusional people on Twixer thinking there is a deal being worked to send him to the Giants or the Jets.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Montana:

I assume there are some delusional people on Twixer thinking there is a deal being worked to send him to the Giants or the Jets.

The stupid NY fans
Guessing he wants a face-to-face with his Agent so that they are very clear about the state of negotiations are what the future direction will be. Bosa may decide that enough is enough.

Just have this gut feeling that neither his nor Chris Jones agents want to sign first because that will be the "Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" for about a day until the other side uses it as leverage for the "Newest Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" .

[ Edited by socal9er42 on Aug 22, 2023 at 10:09 AM ]
They're low key just resting him...right?....RIGHT?!....RHGGGHHGGTT?!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
They're low key just resting him...right?....RIGHT?!....RHGGGHHGGTT?!

Yes
Share 49ersWebzone