There are 128 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Guessing he wants a face-to-face with his Agent so that they are very clear about the state of negotiations are what the future direction will be. Bosa may decide that enough is enough.

Just have this gut feeling that neither his nor Chris Jones agents want to sign first because that will be the "Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" for about a day until the other side uses it as leverage for the "Newest Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" .

Very possible. If I'm Bosa, trying to get the most money I can, then I wait for Jones to sign then say "I want $1 more than Jones". And the 49ers would have to satisfy that request because it's justified.
Originally posted by thl408:
Guessing he wants a face-to-face with his Agent so that they are very clear about the state of negotiations are what the future direction will be. Bosa may decide that enough is enough.

Just have this gut feeling that neither his nor Chris Jones agents want to sign first because that will be the "Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" for about a day until the other side uses it as leverage for the "Newest Richest Defensive Lineman Contract in NFL History" .

Very possible. If I'm Bosa, trying to get the most money I can, then I wait for Jones to sign then say "I want $1 more than Jones". And the 49ers would have to satisfy that request because it's justified.

And the 49ers would be thanking Thl for the 5$ he donated.

Enough of the "my dick is bigger than yours stuff" Do we really think he is waiting so he can get a touch more money and be the highest paid? How much is enough? I am a little bummed this isn't done yet and I am not Nicks BFF but he does not seem the type to miss much of camp/preseason like this to wait for someone else to sign so he can flash his bigger dick in the end.

It doesn't make sense. Just sign please.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Aug 22, 2023 at 10:55 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Enough of the "my dick is bigger than yours stuff" Do we really think he is waiting so he can get a touch more money and be the highest paid? How much is enough? I am a little bummed this isn't done yet and I am not Nicks BFF but he does not seem the type to miss much of camp/preseason like this to wait for someone else to sign so he can flash his bigger dick in the end.

I'm not saying that's what's happening, just that it's possible. I don't know what he's thinking just throwing out a hypothetical. This is most likely the biggest contract Bosa will sign so he should get it right.
I'm not saying that's what's happening, just that it's possible. I don't know what he's thinking just throwing out a hypothetical. This is most likely the biggest contract Bosa will sign so he should get it right.

This. It's all about the GTD cash end of the day. Saying you made a $1 more face value shouldn't matter. Get that cash son, it's football and we can't guarantee that anybody in the world will be alive Sunday 😝
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Saw that he's in NYC today. I know his agent (Brian Ayrault CAA Sports) is in NYC so that might mean something

edit: these 49er Twitter handles are fast haha

[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Aug 22, 2023 at 11:28 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Saw that he's in NYC today. I know his agent (Brian Ayrault CAA Sports) is in NYC so that might mean something

🙏🙏🙏🙏
I would put the worry at 0 / 100
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

This. It's all about the GTD cash end of the day. Saying you made a $1 more face value shouldn't matter. Get that cash son, it's football and we can't guarantee that anybody in the world will be alive Sunday 😝

Agree, that meme will be around forever. Just like "Can't Win with them..." and "Playoffs? Playoffs?"
Originally posted by 9erson3:

The only person he should be considering is himself.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

About to be traded to the Jets for Sauce Gardner….I knew it!!!!

come on, baby! Get your sweet Juicy phat thighs to camp and let's go!!

can't wait to see bosa lined up next to this monster
Originally posted by tankle104:

come on, baby! Get your sweet Juicy phat thighs to camp and let's go!!

tank, I knew you had a thing for Brock.. I see now for Nick also lol
Share 49ersWebzone