DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
After I check my phone and see the 49ers still haven't signed Nick Bosa

Hhahahah so true
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Take this for what it's worth.

That Jason Dumas guy is looking like an idiot right now for what he tweeted, and also said on KNBR.

This is getting ridiculous, just sign the deal Nick, more money than he'll ever see if he wasn't a football player.

Hey AB, are you familiar with the fine situation one the season starts? Sounds like the fines he accrued during TC can be waived by the team, but is the same thing true for regular season games, and are the fines bigger if he holds out?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
That Jason Dumas guy is looking like an idiot right now for what he tweeted, and also said on KNBR.

This is getting ridiculous, just sign the deal Nick, more money than he'll ever see if he wasn't a football player.

Hey AB, are you familiar with the fine situation one the season starts? Sounds like the fines he accrued during TC can be waived by the team, but is the same thing true for regular season games, and are the fines bigger if he holds out?

The offseason fines can be waived, there aren't really fines in season, he would lost a weekly paycheck, so close to $1M for not reporting for the Steelers week 1 game.
110 million oof

Just collab with Subway and ad for the "4:20 Footlong, with oil, vinegar and "special" seasoning lol.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
So if Bosa said either "Give me 40 Million a year, or trade me, or I will sit all year", what would be your decision.

1. Just give him the 40 million and make room for him by eventually not re-signing other good talent.
2. Look for a really good deal(multiple firsts) and make the trade.
3. Call his bluff, and just let him sit until he agrees to a more reasonable deal

#3 by far.

I love Bosa but no team is trading multiple 1sts for him AND a $40M per year contract. There's just no way. Only a sure-fire franchise QB is worth that kind of move. No contender can afford that and no rebuilding team can afford to lose those picks when they'll likely be really high and they can't even guarantee they'll be ready to make a run by the end of his prime.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Sep 4, 2023 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by BP22:
Tj watt didnt sign his deal until September 9, chill

Tired of people comparing this situation to TJ. Watt was with the team every minute of training camp and leading up to game 1. He just wasn't practicing in tram drills or playing in the preseason. He was in meetings and everything. Bosa is a ghost.

oh no, that changes.....absolutely nothing

LOL ok

I suspect as much on the guaranteed money. The contention on most contracts are usually the guaranteed. I thought at least 90-95 mil guaranteed. I would go $100 mil guaranteed, but @ $110 mil , I can see the Niners hesitation considering how players get injured and all
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I suspect as much on the guaranteed money. The contention on most contracts are usually the guaranteed. I thought at least 90-95 mil guaranteed. I would go $100 mil guaranteed, but @ $110 mil , I can see the Niners hesitation considering how players get injured and all

Send him to the Bucs. Put him in franchise hell. That'll teach him
The f are we doing here?

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Send him to the Bucs. Put him in franchise hell. That'll teach him

You might want to kick in that last pick of the draft to sweeten the deal...some guy name Brock Purdy
Bosa and his dumb ass agent need to be f**king realistic
Who said 40m?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Bosa and his dumb ass agent need to be f**king realistic

IMO, if all that is separating the team and Bosa is $2M a season, we need to just do it. What the hell is 2 mil when you are talking high 30s a year? Nothing.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
After I check my phone and see the 49ers still haven't signed Nick Bosa

Hhahahah so true
Share 49ersWebzone