There are 315 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Bosa and his dumb ass agent need to be f**king realistic

IMO, if all that is separating the team and Bosa is $2M a season, we need to just do it. What the hell is 2 mil when you are talking high 30s a year? Nothing.

Unless it's 2 mil guaranteed a year in a 5 year deal. That's 10mil more in guaranteed.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

IMO, if all that is separating the team and Bosa is $2M a season, we need to just do it. What the hell is 2 mil when you are talking high 30s a year? Nothing.

Unless it's 2 mil guaranteed a year in a 5 year deal. That's 10mil more in guaranteed.

I mean, that's still nothing to me.
Niners ownership/management will look bad if he's not out there for week 1 imo…as an organization they are hardly strapped for cash.

The way I see it, York/Paraag just aren't used to being the ones without leverage. They're usually getting the best of players in contract negotiations.

Get it done or trade him.
$40 Mil????? Yeah, I love Bosa but F-that!! This dude isn't being realistic or a team guy.
Guess we'll just have to move on w/o him and hope that Drake Jackson and the rest of the D can get us the wins we need.

Let Bosa sit.

Then you pay it to him. Done deal.
Nick Bosa and his family can f**k off. Niners willing to give him 30 million a season and he still won't sign. Players like him and their greed is a huge turn off. All he's doing is letting his teammates and the fan base down but suspect he really does not care.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Nick Bosa and his family can f**k off. Niners willing to give him 30 million a season and he still won't sign. Players like him and their greed is a huge turn off. All he's doing is letting his teammates and the fan base down but suspect he really does not care.

True💯

What is he thinking when he knows that guys that he's battled with for 4 years are getting ready to go on the road and kick this season off??

Money be damned, where's the loyalty to his brothers?

I agree, total turn off.
People were saying the same things about Deebo last year lol.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Haha so true.

Same people will turn around and be so happy when he signs and then say

"Haha I was just angry"
[ Edited by KiwiM3 on Sep 4, 2023 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Yeah and look at the amazing year he had last year....

Originally posted by Patton:
True💯

What is he thinking when he knows that guys that he's battled with for 4 years are getting ready to go on the road and kick this season off??

I agree, total turn off.

Owners, GM's, and Coaches aren't loyal so why do the players have to be?
That's so much guaranteed that if he gets injured, this team is dead for years.

Why do people think He has the leverage. He's under contract, and the franchise tag will be cheaper than his contract for the following two years, and He assumes the risk of injury if he doesn't sign. He won't do that. Game checks he loses are about a mil a week, and he doesn't get that back. What, he sits out the year? He has Way too much to lose, including that $35-40m instant money.

Seems to me, if you're a fan of the Team, you want them to call his bluff. Clearly, we've already agreed to enough. We have the leverage. He Will Sign what's on the table, because the alternative is a disaster for him.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Patton:
True💯

I agree, total turn off.

Owners, GM's, and Coaches aren't loyal so why do the players have to be?

Originally posted by RDB4216:

Then you pay it to him. Done deal.

SIlly reply.
He is good but not worth qb money! Trade him if he doesn't take 30 million a year
Share 49ersWebzone