There are 215 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
does not impact the game the way other guys in his pay scale do

Exactly. I think the dude is to muscled up he has no flexability. I have not been impressed with him. TJ Watt to me is a whole lot better than Bosa. JMO
Two starting OL out for Rams, still no sacks. Lovely.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
He's playing flat...got paid and stopped showing up

Watt plays against the RT but I'll agree he and Garrett are better. I wouldnt take anyone else however. I am thinking maybe we outta rebuild the D- new philosophy and everything. Either that or we need to choose better.
D is hot garbage.

Boss is overpaid.

Team is going nowhere this year.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bud49:

Exactly. I think the dude is to muscled up he has no flexability. I have not been impressed with him. TJ Watt to me is a whole lot better than Bosa. JMO

I was saying that to my brother, he is too bulked up and slow and pretty much just has the bull rush move.
I love Bosa, but has anyone noticed that he falls every single time he turns the corner?
Originally posted by jcs:
He's playing flat...got paid and stopped showing up

He's hurt. And in his defense he is still doubled and even tripled many plays. That and through three weeks of tape the other three guys pose zero threat.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Doesn't do s**t anymore. No surprise given the entire team and coaching staff are complete failures as well
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by bud49:

I was saying that to my brother, he is too bulked up and slow and pretty much just has the bull rush move.

Thats all hes got he cannot get the the QB he is to stiff and muscled up. He's more worried about selling clothing than sacking QB's

Too worried about getting someone elected and not focused on his game. Glad we extended him though!

Mahomes ran right at him like 4 times for first downs in the superbowl including in OT on 4th down. Bosa sucks
[ Edited by Method on Sep 22, 2024 at 5:19 PM ]
Might have to think about trading him if this is what he is now.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Deebo:
Doesn't do s**t anymore. No surprise given the entire team and coaching staff are complete failures as well

underperforming after the bag.

the NFL movie over and over again.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I mean when he walks off the field he looks stiff like Hans and Frans on early SNL skits. Not that it matters but he is in my doghouse. I wonder what the 49ers could get for him .
[ Edited by bud49 on Sep 22, 2024 at 5:21 PM ]
Bosa got his money and has phoned it in every single game since. Go watch the truly elite pass rushers like TJ Watt, Miles Garret, Micah Parsons. They show up and impact every passing play. They beat double teams constantly. Meanwhile Bosa only gets sacks when the qb is pressured by someone else. He has zero impact on the game anymore, against a depleted Rams line he did nothing which is what he usually does.
Share 49ersWebzone