There are 250 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Bosa got his money and has phoned it in every single game since. Go watch the truly elite pass rushers like TJ Watt, Miles Garret, Micah Parsons. They show up and impact every passing play. They beat double teams constantly. Meanwhile Bosa only gets sacks when the qb is pressured by someone else. He has zero impact on the game anymore, against a depleted Rams line he did nothing which is what he usually does.

correct.
Bosa's body is slowly falling apart.

He has taken a lot of punishment, and he is playing with bruised or broken ribs.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Bosa's body is slowly falling apart.

He has taken a lot of punishment, and he is playing with bruised or broken ribs.

What the f**k
Bosa got his money and has phoned it in every single game since. Go watch the truly elite pass rushers like TJ Watt, Miles Garret, Micah Parsons. They show up and impact every passing play. They beat double teams constantly. Meanwhile Bosa only gets sacks when the qb is pressured by someone else. He has zero impact on the game anymore, against a depleted Rams line he did nothing which is what he usually does.

Tare Parsons out and I agree.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Tare Parsons out and I agree.

Yeah Parsons ain't been great lately, so substitute Crosby
We need a refund. Never thought I'd say that about Bosa. He sure ain't TJ watt
Bosa needs to expand his technique repertoire.

Everybody knows nowadays that he gets low leverage so they hold him that way and Niners are lucky if it gets called once. Because technically some of these aren't holds. He's still good to make a couple of one on one plays a game, but it's not enough.
Originally posted by lamontb:
We need a refund. Never thought I'd say that about Bosa. He sure ain't TJ watt

highest paid defensive player in the league, had a 2 tackle day vs a backup. It's not his rib injury, he gets owned a lot.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Bosa aint gonna change anything he does you know why? cause everyone has told him how great he is (IMO was) and he thinks he is the best DE in the league he is a legend in his own mind.
I remeber this guy leading the league in tfl's and always being in the backfield.

Bosa sucks
Why is nobody calling this guy out on his huge drop in production. He's a step slow. He's not a game changer. When the game is on the line he's always a step behind. He needs to look in the mirror and sack up. He's definitely not a top 8 pass rusher in this league
But he is such a technician

/s
Joey fell off after he got paid. Maybe it's genetics
Imaging Crosby's tenacity and motor with Bosa's physique.
Share 49ersWebzone