There are 167 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he had been underperforming. In the 2nd half he looked like he should with his talent and pay check
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
he had been underperforming. In the 2nd half he looked like he should with his talent and pay check

At least we know he is still capable. I was getting worried for a while.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

But some astute fans have been saying he isn't worth what we pay him.

He was not impacting games the way he should. The 2nd half this game was what we should see.

Those folks are on par with the Purdy doubters among non Niners fans, they don't know ball, and/or just like to complain about anything and everything whenever things aren't going amazing.
Closer today, that is what we need from him. Late in game, other team making a charge and he closed it out. Nice to see
Ok he looked really good today. Still needs to finish but he looked more like an elite guy
4th quarter Bosa is what I'm expecting to see going foward. It's been a long time we seen him just dominate
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Those folks are on par with the Purdy doubters among non Niners fans, they don't know ball, and/or just like to complain about anything and everything whenever things aren't going amazing.

Or, they can read and comprehend. He almost equaled (9) his total pressures from the rest of the season combined (10). It's stated above, not sure how you missed it.

in your version of "ball", is a performance worthy of your paycheck every fourth game satisfactory?
Anybody notice they gave Bosa more snaps off in this game and the result is he was fresh in the 4th quarter. They need to do more of that.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Anybody notice they gave Bosa more snaps off in this game and the result is he was fresh in the 4th quarter. They need to do more of that.

With #91 giving quality snaps it's possible

I think it makes total sense
We'll see what the film shows, but by the end of the game, I was convinced that Bosa knew the Patriots' cadence. He was absolutely flying off the snap. It looked perfectly timed.
anyone else notice Bosa seems fresher in post game interviews?

Bosa is such a mellow dude...but the last 2 years....he has seemed ultra mellow....maybe you could call it drained...either way he has been a flat interview for some time....

This year, he seems to be a tick up when he is speaking post game. I would never call Bosa...animated.....but by Bosa standards...he is down right perky post game....

I did not put that together....but...you are 100% correct....this was one of his more productive 4th qtr in recent memory.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
anyone else notice Bosa seems fresher in post game interviews?

Bosa is such a mellow dude...but the last 2 years....he has seemed ultra mellow....maybe you could call it drained...either way he has been a flat interview for some time....

This year, he seems to be a tick up when he is speaking post game. I would never call Bosa...animated.....but by Bosa standards...he is down right perky post game....

Hes the longest tenured player on the Dline and with AA gone I think he feels a way to speak more like a leader of the team and a captain. Or maybe I'm just reading into this too much lol
Share 49ersWebzone