There are 277 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Could've easily had 3 sacks but Brisket kept getting rid of the ball at very last nano second. Happy he got that sack, strip fumble, and recovery as a reward for the work he put in.

Im hoping he keeps it going next week against the cards.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This is cashing in and checking out.

How to summit a wu ghost

Was it you who said he's not a first rounder and is just too slow? I remember someone saying Gary isn't bad, he's just not a first rounder that gets after the QB etc.

I thought Gary was gonna be deployed in the same way that Solomon Thomas was cause I thought his future was at DT. I gladly admit I was wrong on Gary he's been a solid edge rusher at OLB.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This is cashing in and checking out.

The anchor!!
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 30, 2024 at 5:13 PM ]
Bosa averaged a 0.51-second pass rush get-off, the quickest by any defender in a game over the last 7 seasons (min. 20 pass rushes).

ridiculous!!!! For all those misinformed saying he doesn't have elite quickness. Wronggggggg. He has power and speed. Top 3 pass rusher behind Wyatt and Garrett and probably the best pass rusher vs the run
Originally posted by elguapo:
Bosa averaged a 0.51-second pass rush get-off, the quickest by any defender in a game over the last 7 seasons (min. 20 pass rushes).

ridiculous!!!! For all those misinformed saying he doesn't have elite quickness. Wronggggggg. He has power and speed. Top 3 pass rusher behind Wyatt and Garrett and probably the best pass rusher vs the run

Then play like it!
what's up with his spin move? Seems like it never works. His double hand swipe and rip move seems to be more effective. I could be wrong but that's just my observation.
He's so undisciplined!!!
That was an incredible interception.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Losing leverage on the Murray TD cost us 7 points though.

same thing loss us the Super Bowl
This guy falls for QB runs every single time. You would think that after blowing it on 4th down in the Super Bowl, he'd learn a thing or two. But he just can't help himself.

Originally posted by BYisGod:
This guy falls for QB runs every single time. You would think that after blowing it on 4th down in the Super Bowl, he'd learn a thing or two. But he just can't help himself.

thats why we paid him the big bucks.
Yea pretty disappointing that the guy doesn't seem to learn from the same mistake
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I was thinking the exact same thing on that play.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I was thinking the exact same thing on that play.

Bosa is good for one or more edge fails per game.

That int was sick though. If he caught that clean he could have scored.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
not a winner. he and KS can cuddle tonight
Share 49ersWebzone