There are 424 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mcwoot:
There is a long list of things wrong this team this season. Nick Bosa's performance is way, way, way, way down the list.

Originally posted by Heroism:
People are emotional and want to point the finger at everyone.

Bosa just needs to keep doing what he's doing.

Or someone just has an opinion that's different than yours. I think he'd be the first to admit that things could be better, his body language last night in the presser says a lot.
Bosa is so right about that Mahomes tip toe down the sideline b******t.

what is a defensive player suppose to do? You can't hit him because they will ALWAYS throw a flag in that situation for him. They let up because he's suppose to go out and he doesn't at the last min, pretty chicken s**t imo….he does it all the time
Originally posted by NYniner85:

what is a defensive player suppose to do? You can't hit him because they will ALWAYS throw a flag in that situation for him. They let up because he's suppose to go out and he doesn't at the last min, pretty chicken s**t imo….he does it all the time

Blast him into the past. If I am the coach I take that penalty every time. If he keeps getting clocked week in and week out he will stop that s**t.

Yeah, that s**t is lame. I know Dre Greenlaw would've lit his ass up, tho.
  • 91til
  • Veteran

we miss Dre a lot. Dude was an absolute tone setter and probably borderline top 10 LB in the league
Originally posted by 91til:

we miss Dre a lot. Dude was an absolute tone setter and probably borderline top 10 LB in the league

Dre would've lit him up on that sideline play and that goal line play.... then be like

"I thought this was America"

Share 49ersWebzone