LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 202 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It'll be about how we beat them, not if. This is game 3,...let's hold off a bit until we see more.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 22, 2019 at 11:45 AM ]
My boy went against one of the best tackles in the league while also getting chipped the whole game AND STILL KICKED ASS!!!!!
  • thl408
Totally worth the 2018 season. Cornerstone player.
hope he came out healthy if not healthier than last week, with the bye week should be atleast 100% after.... no more excuses monday night!
Originally posted by thl408:

This

Dropped a great anchor on Mason Rudolph's block too
[ Edited by zonkers on Sep 22, 2019 at 4:36 PM ]
  • Kyzen

absolutely, have more respect for this guy each passing week!!!!
  • Jiks
Nothing really sexy this game but he is extremely impressive for a rookie. The sky's the limit with this kid.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Owned a good LT today.

Put Villanueva on his ass. Somebody give Nick some god damn stickum!!!

Originally posted by Heroism:
My boy went against one of the best tackles in the league while also getting chipped the whole game AND STILL KICKED ASS!!!!!

Those will turn into sacks
The total pass rush is working against Bosa playing on the blind side.

He is not getting blind side sack opportunities because the line as a whole is creating so much pressure.

I could not be any happier with the Bosa pick. I like his play, I like his personality, I like his production. If his whole season looked like the first 3 games and does not get double digit sacks I would still think he is a fantastic pick.

Bosa is an absolute gem. Ford too for that matter, and Kwon. 3 guys have this looking like an great-ish defense. I also think if you can keep Bosa-Ford at this level of play...it makes the 49ers flexible on how they pay out the rest of the defensive players. I think they can make a good chuck of guys look good, the 49ers might not want to toss around massive contracts on some of the other guys.

I wonder what would happen if you tossed a Jalen Ramsey into this secondary. 49ers i don't think could afford him long term, but I do wonder.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Those will turn into sacks

For sure!
Share 49ersWebzone