LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 195 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Had two sacks just out reach whether losing his grip or ball out a hair before he got there but looked great vs a good OL. Heal up Nick and let's get those sexy stats coming after the bye.
STUD
Rest up big guy, get 100% for Monday night football
Dude is a beast.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Dude is a beast.

+1
He's been a difference maker. Even if he's not getting sacks he's inches away often and offenses need to scheme for him. Complete stud.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Dude is a beast.

+1

+2
Originally posted by Dshearn:
The total pass rush is working against Bosa playing on the blind side.

He is not getting blind side sack opportunities because the line as a whole is creating so much pressure.

I could not be any happier with the Bosa pick. I like his play, I like his personality, I like his production. If his whole season looked like the first 3 games and does not get double digit sacks I would still think he is a fantastic pick.

Bosa is an absolute gem. Ford too for that matter, and Kwon. 3 guys have this looking like an great-ish defense. I also think if you can keep Bosa-Ford at this level of play...it makes the 49ers flexible on how they pay out the rest of the defensive players. I think they can make a good chuck of guys look good, the 49ers might not want to toss around massive contracts on some of the other guys.

I wonder what would happen if you tossed a Jalen Ramsey into this secondary. 49ers i don't think could afford him long term, but I do wonder.

Very true.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Rest up big guy, get 100% for Monday night football

Man, can't wait.
We want no bosa news in the next 2 weeks

Drafting him and signing Ford might've created the best D-Line in football, only the broncos IMO has better rushers but not DTs..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Drafting him and signing Ford might've created the best D-Line in football, only the broncos IMO has better rushers but not DTs..

Broncos D has yet to force a turnover or record a sack btw...
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Broncos D has yet to force a turnover or record a sack btw...

Which is absolutely crazy, but Miller and Chubb will start to light it up, just a matter of time
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Totally agree!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
My boy went against one of the best tackles in the league while also getting chipped the whole game AND STILL KICKED ASS!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone