LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 134 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by thl408:
Totally worth the 2018 season. Cornerstone player.

This

Yup.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
The total pass rush is working against Bosa playing on the blind side.

He is not getting blind side sack opportunities because the line as a whole is creating so much pressure.

I could not be any happier with the Bosa pick. I like his play, I like his personality, I like his production. If his whole season looked like the first 3 games and does not get double digit sacks I would still think he is a fantastic pick.

Bosa is an absolute gem. Ford too for that matter, and Kwon. 3 guys have this looking like an great-ish defense. I also think if you can keep Bosa-Ford at this level of play...it makes the 49ers flexible on how they pay out the rest of the defensive players. I think they can make a good chuck of guys look good, the 49ers might not want to toss around massive contracts on some of the other guys.

I wonder what would happen if you tossed a Jalen Ramsey into this secondary. 49ers i don't think could afford him long term, but I do wonder.

the way it's looking i'd rather play Ramsey as FS and keep Spoon in.

that DBackfield would be mega.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Bosa's ankle survived the risk of reinjury. Now he finally gets the time off he needs. It's the only thing that will get him back to 100%.
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
The total pass rush is working against Bosa playing on the blind side.

He is not getting blind side sack opportunities because the line as a whole is creating so much pressure.

I could not be any happier with the Bosa pick. I like his play, I like his personality, I like his production. If his whole season looked like the first 3 games and does not get double digit sacks I would still think he is a fantastic pick.

Bosa is an absolute gem. Ford too for that matter, and Kwon. 3 guys have this looking like an great-ish defense. I also think if you can keep Bosa-Ford at this level of play...it makes the 49ers flexible on how they pay out the rest of the defensive players. I think they can make a good chuck of guys look good, the 49ers might not want to toss around massive contracts on some of the other guys.

I wonder what would happen if you tossed a Jalen Ramsey into this secondary. 49ers i don't think could afford him long term, but I do wonder.

the way it's looking i'd rather play Ramsey as FS and keep Spoon in.

that DBackfield would be mega.

Ramsey is a man cover guy, why would we bring him in to play zone at safety?
f**k ya!

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
f**k ya!

f**king
f**k ya!

That gets you hype
f**k ya!

That play was so satisfying when I watched it live.
f**k ya!

BULL THROUGH HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They kept chipping Nick the entire game, and he just kept coming.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2019 at 10:10 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
f**k ya!

This DLine is the '84 DLine 2.0

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Drafting him and signing Ford might've created the best D-Line in football, only the broncos IMO has better rushers but not DTs..

And there's no attention on the 49er line just yet, which is fine by me. Let the media big boys focus on the failure that is Denver for a bit longer. It keeps the spotlight off our up and coming group.

If this team keeps winning, and there's no reason why we shouldn't keep right on going, the attention will come soon enough. I just want this team to take it one game at a time. Beating Cleveland for a 4-0 start works just fine for me.
Hes proving clutch. This line is sick.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
f**k ya!

That play was so satisfying when I watched it live.

I rewatched that 20 times. It was funny how Bosa knocked Ford off Mason Reindeer. It was impressive how Reindeer was able to get away from Arik and weave his way around the pocket until Bosa brought him down. That's the way to close out a game!!
First time in a while I get hyped on 3rd and long. Him and Ford off the edge is a f**king dream.
I feel like Baldinger should be an announcer for WWE
Share 49ersWebzone